Thread: WABA 50 States/13 Colonies Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default WABA 50 States/13 Colonies Ride

Hey all,

I'm signed up to do the 13 Colonies version of this ride next Saturday solo. I'm wondering if there are any groups organized already to do it, or maybe if anyone wants to join me and create a group. I'm not awesome at following directions, and I was really hoping I could tag along with other people who are. I'm a frequent but casual rider -- my pace is between 10-12mph except on hills, where I pretty much suck.

Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

When I last did the 50 states ride the total group was pretty large. I was with a friend, but we had no issues getting into a large group of similarly-paced riders and hanging together for pretty much the entire ride.

I don't think you'll have any major issues finding folks to ride with, if you're worried about doing it on your own.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I've done WABA rides on my own before. It's just that once in a while I end up losing the group I'm with, and then I have to wait around until either some new people show up or I figure it out on my own.

I'm sure I'll be fine. I just thought it might be more fun if I could find a group to ride with. :-)