Thread: July 4th - Coffee Club(s) in Session?

Post Thanks / Like

Default July 4th - Coffee Club(s) in Session?

So tomorrow I'm going to be doing what I do nearly every Federal holiday: forgo sleep to get in a ride before anyone notices I'm gone. But I was hoping to swing by a coffee club with U-S-A themed baked goods.

Is the Tuesday Crystal City gathering happening? Or are there "holiday specials" of the other coffee clubs afoot? I'd love to factor one (or more?) into my #ClimateRideKitty training ride tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    So tomorrow I'm going to be doing what I do nearly every Federal holiday: forgo sleep to get in a ride before anyone notices I'm gone. But I was hoping to swing by a coffee club with U-S-A themed baked goods.

Is the Tuesday Crystal City gathering happening? Or are there "holiday specials" of the other coffee clubs afoot? I'd love to factor one (or more?) into my #ClimateRideKitty training ride tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    why hello.. I was thinking that instead of just meeting at Crystal City water park as usual, we could go to Bob & Edith 's diner at 539 23rd St S, Arlington - just across Route 1. I called, and they're open. How about 8:30??

annnddd I think I'll stop by the CC Water park around 8 and see if folks are these...and talk them into going to Bob & Edith's!
    Last edited by streetsmarts; 07-03-2017 at 04:10 PM.

3. Likes Arlingtonrider liked this post
    jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like FCC at A Baked Joint is happening around 9am. Tentative plans to bring the family.

Post Thanks / Like

I plan to be at the CC Waterpark tomorrow at the usual time, 7ish to 8ish. Sadly, I'll have to pass on the Bob & Edith's festivities.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool! Well in order to try to get in my 50 miles I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on the Bob and Ediths (next time though! I haven't been yet) but I am going to attempt to hit both the Crystal City one for a bit and Swings. However, I likely won't be able to hit Swings until after 10am, and even then, if I ride really fast.

I will have red, white, and blue cookies though!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll see you at the Water Park and/or Bob and Edith's. Great idea!