Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Save the date, July 15: Tour de Pharmacy screening/pool party/Climate Ride fundraiser

Post Thanks / Like

I'm tentative depending upon the logistics of returning from my business trip to Mozambique

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

2. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This sounds like a great idea. Not sure on availability yet but hope I can make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TwoWheelsDC is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

As of now, the weather looks perfect, so none of you has an excuse to miss this.

5. Likes bobco85, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there! (I could've sworn I already posted I was coming, but oh well)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobco85 View Post
    I'll be there! (I could've sworn I already posted I was coming, but oh well)
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

Alrighty, now that we're into the week of, what should I bring food-wise? Are/will there be any vegetable sides? If not, I'll bring something because I'll need to eat something green to balance all the sugar I take in on rides. If that's covered than what do you need? Beer or baked goods?

TwoWheelsDC is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    Alrighty, now that we're into the week of, what should I bring food-wise? Are/will there be any vegetable sides? If not, I'll bring something because I'll need to eat something green to balance all the sugar I take in on rides. If that's covered than what do you need? Beer or baked goods?
    Veggies and beer would probably be ideal! My wife has said she wants to make a dessert, so I think sides and beverages are the highest priority.

10. Likes Kitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    Veggies and beer would probably be ideal! My wife has said she wants to make a dessert, so I think sides and beverages are the highest priority.
    Awesome! Can do! I need a temporary break from baking before I go into overdrive on "thank you" packs

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    Officially IN! Plus one. Dane has decided to grace us with his presence for once.

I will be bringing Orzo Salad (vegetarian with goat cheese) and as many frosty beverages as I can fit in my cooler on the back of my commuter bike. (This should be interesting!)

Post Thanks / Like

If a person were potentially interested/able to attend the movie/pool party/food extravaganza but probably not up for the 25 mile bike ride, what time would you suggest that person aim to arrive at?

14. Likes Judd liked this post