Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Three Reasons Every Arlington Pit Stop is the Best Pit Stop!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Three Reasons Every Arlington Pit Stop is the Best Pit Stop!


  2. Likes streetsmarts liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bestarlington.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	14772

  4. Likes Mark Blacknell liked this post
  5. #3
    rcannon100's Avatar
    rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Posts
    3,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    LET THE PIT STOP SMACK DOWN BEGIN!

    Arlington got nothing on the Falls Church Pit Stop. We have Barneys best friend... er.... Fred the Dinosaur.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10641241_10103011238405944_765095101647068636_n.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	14773

    We have idiots!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17553500_10202759139255912_2907738211011929179_n.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	14774

    We have traffic cones!



    Falls Church BTWD Pit Stop. Idiots on bikes.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17759857_10154445502471918_4224950281483183491_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	14775
    Last edited by rcannon100; 05-16-2017 at 09:39 AM. Reason: We dont tell you to "Return Home"

  6. Likes streetsmarts liked this post
    ELITE Sunyata, bentbike33 ELITED this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bestarlington.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	14772
    Sorry, it's my first week on the job here! Fixed now.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    LET THE PIT STOP SMACK DOWN BEGIN!

    Arlington got nothing on the Falls Church Pit Stop. We have Barneys best friend... er.... Fred the Dinosaur.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10641241_10103011238405944_765095101647068636_n.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	14773

    We have idiots!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17553500_10202759139255912_2907738211011929179_n.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	14774

    We have traffic cones!



    Falls Church BTWD Pit Stop. Idiots on bikes.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17759857_10154445502471918_4224950281483183491_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	14775
    Falls Church may have spirit, but spirit doesn't fill my tummy or my swag bag.

  9. #6
    rcannon100's Avatar
    rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Posts
    3,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjclaeys View Post
    Falls Church may have spirit, but spirit doesn't fill my tummy or my swag bag.
    Problem solved: Pancakes at Lazy Mikes!! or coffee at Kindred!!

    And dont you get enough swag at those intl trade conferences you go to?? Didnt you come home from the enemy-states with a swag brewery in your luggage?

    Besides, cyclists cannot live by round-bread-with-holes-in-the-center alone.



    BTWD Falls Church. Go anywhere else and you have to put a bag on your head.


  10. Likes Judd liked this post
  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The forgotten corner of Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    Problem solved: Pancakes at Lazy Mikes!! or coffee at Kindred!!

    And dont you get enough swag at those intl trade conferences you go to?? Didnt you come home from the enemy-states with a swag brewery in your luggage?

    Besides, cyclists cannot live by square-bread-with-holes-in-the-center alone.

    [/IMG]
    FTFY, to match the reality of life in Crystal City.

  12. Likes Steve O, bentbike33 liked this post
  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    Problem solved: Pancakes at Lazy Mikes!! or coffee at Kindred!!

    And dont you get enough swag at those intl trade conferences you go to?? Didnt you come home from the enemy-states with a swag brewery in your luggage?

    Besides, cyclists cannot live by round-bread-with-holes-in-the-center alone.



    BTWD Falls Church. Go anywhere else and you have to put a bag on your head.

    Rosslyn has delicious tacos, Shirlington has Best Buns and Crystal City has a jersey - game, set, match!

  14. #9
    rcannon100's Avatar
    rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Posts
    3,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjclaeys View Post
    Rosslyn has delicious tacos, Shirlington has Best Buns and Crystal City has a jersey - game, set, match!
    Mmmmmmm Tacos sittung out in the open over 66. Accept it. Elections have consequenses. No taco trucks on every corner.

    Shirlington cheddar scones cleverly disguising bacon? Nope says the vegetarian.

    And true cyclists wear hawaiin shirts ~ not spandex.


    Falls Church on the other hand will feature a guest appearance by Marianne Vos.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170415_151841_edit.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	14778
    Last edited by rcannon100; 05-17-2017 at 06:59 AM. Reason: There is a chance Peter Sagan will also appear

  15. Likes Sunyata, huskerdont, streetsmarts, Judd liked this post
  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    Mmmmmmm Tacos sittung out in the open over 66. Accept it. Elections have consequenses. No taco trucks on every corner.

    Shirlington cheddar scones cleverly disguising bacon? Nope says the vegetarian.

    And true cyclists wear hawaiin shirts ~ not spandex.


    Falls Church on the other hand will feature a guest appearance by Marianne Vos.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170415_151841_edit.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	14778
    Unless Marianne shares her treats, still no food in Falls Church. Sad!

  17. Likes huskerdont liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •