Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: L! G! A! - Wednesday C&O Gravel Rides

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be on my gravel bike which loves to shenanigate but with the heat don't expect much more than a brisk party pace from me unless the canal is significantly cooler.

I don't play well in the heat.

(Judd, see you at bike racks, possibly with Jason if he can make it on time)

2. Likes Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    I'll be on my gravel bike which loves to shenanigate but with the heat don't expect much more than a brisk party pace from me unless the canal is significantly cooler.

I don't play well in the heat.

(Judd, see you at bike racks, possibly with Jason if he can make it on time)
    Slept at 5am, started work again at 9am, so I have an awesome headache. Smack me if I act a fool.

4. Likes Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Komorebi did a reconnaissance ride on the C&O last night. The report was that there is a huge amount of cube that needs to be gleamed tonight.

6. Likes streetsmarts, LeprosyStudyGroup liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to shoot to be at the intersection of Chain Bridge and gravel at least by 6:30. Not sure if that's early enough, but if I miss folks, I'll try to catch up, assuming I can figure out whether I missed folks or am ahead of folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdont View Post
    I'm going to shoot to be at the intersection of Chain Bridge and gravel at least by 6:30. Not sure if that's early enough, but if I miss folks, I'll try to catch up, assuming I can figure out whether I missed folks or am ahead of folks.
    I think 6:30 might be about right. I'll shoot you a text when we get to Chain Bridge if you're not there so you'll know how fast you need to pedal.

9. Likes huskerdont liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes streetsmarts, bobco85, Sunyata, Birru liked this post