Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arlington Bicycle Advisory Commitee (Arlington BAC) Information

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Post Thanks / Like

Meeting content (minutes, agendas, notices) posted to email discussion groups are not publicly accessible on the web and are generally not findable through searches. Say, for instance, if a WAPO reporter wanted to understand an ABAC position on the IOD. If meeting materials were on the web, they could provide background material of the aBAC.

While the subscriptions to an email group may be permissive, posting content only to an email group continues to be restrictive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    Meeting content (minutes, agendas, notices) posted to email discussion groups are not publicly accessible on the web and are generally not findable through searches. Say, for instance, if a WAPO reporter wanted to understand an ABAC position on the IOD. If meeting materials were on the web, they could provide background material of the aBAC.

While the subscriptions to an email group may be permissive, posting content only to an email group continues to be restrictive.
    The minutes ARE on the BAC website. That's what re-started this conversation. I suggested subscribing to the group if one wants to be NOTIFIED when new minutes are finalized rather than having to proactively check the website.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Post Thanks / Like

So.... wait.... first you wont tell me about the minutes of the ABAC in whatever format the beer-guy wants.... and now you expect me to keep track of a thread for longer than three posts????? That REALLY is asking for too much.

Can we get the minutes delivered by bike courrrier at least?