parts bin(s) clearout + some wheels
I can post/PM specific photos or provide more details if you're interested in anything. Posts are limited to 5 photos so there's only a handful here and below.
SOLD - DT Swiss R460 wheelset from a 2017 Salsa Warbird. 15x100 + 12x142 Salsa-branded hubs, 11 speed Shimano/SRAM road, 6-bolt. No rotors/cassette. Tubeless compatible (but not taped for tubeless).
- Shimano MT-66 29er wheelset from a 2014 Salsa El Mariachi. Front 15x100, rear 135 QR 10 speed Shimano, centerlock. Rear skewer included but no rotors/cassette. Tubeless taped. Could part out rear wheel if someone is interested. Light XC/gravel use, <700 miles total.
- Eccentric BB + 175mm 130BCD crankset for a frame with eccentric BB. Forged aluminum, black, almost new takeoff from Raleigh RXS.
SOLD - Pair of 700c studded tires, almost new. My set up was Nokian W240 700-40c front, Schwalbe Snow Stud rear (this should fit most CX bikes). Great for sleaze rides on those special Freezing Saddles days.
- "dixed gear" cog - one-piece dual 16+18T, for 3/32" only. CNC machined, almost new.
- take-offs from a Wabi in polished/chrome look. Includes a 144BCD SS crankset + matching BB + 42T chainring, dropbars (42cm, 25.4 clamp) and white racing saddle. Can part out.
SOLD - Shimano CX-70 46/36 chainrings (110BCD, 5-bolt). Almost new, great for CX or anything with a smaller big ring.
- Neuvation R28SL 700c 10 speed QR Shimano rear wheel. Matching front wheel (hub quoted at 100g) included if you want it but the front rim needs replacing. This was my climbing wheelset (~1550g) but the brake track on the front wheel is worn past the wear mark (plenty left on the rear, as I mostly used a different rear wheel). There is a fair bit of freehub notching. Skewers and spare Sapim spokes included, can throw in at least one worn-but-usable road tire.
- Shimano SH-XC70 black shoes, size 44. 2-bolt. Some wear on the carbon near the cleats from Crank Bros pedals, but tread is pretty good. Used for a couple CX seasons, BYO insoles.
- Ultegra 6700 chainrings only 53/39 new 130bcd 5-bolt
- LG commuter shoes, size 43 grey, 2-bolt. Almost new, too small for me.
- SS crankset, 130BCD 170mm including Token BB for a standard BSA/68mm frame.
SOLD - Surly 16T 1/8" thread on fixed cog, used but excellent condition.
- Levi's 510 commuter jeans 30x30, dark blue. Too damn tight for me (511s fit me fine), new.
- Search & State knee warmers in Small. Worn a few times, too tight for me.
- 700c 10 speed QR Shimano road wheelset, generic hubs/Alex rims. Low miles. Can throw in at least one worn-but-usable road tire.
- WTB Volt Race saddle from a Salsa Warbird, black. Almost new.
- Nashbar/Velo black FR-1 saddle, new.
- Park Tool TW-1 Torque wrench. NIB.
SOLD - Small Capo long sleeve retro wool jersey (front button pockets), black. Was a small but fits a little smaller - shrunk a bit too much in the wash unfortunately.
SOLD - Chrome black lace-up shoes, size 9.5. 2-bolt. There is a tear on left side of right heel where it caught once on a cable stop, BYO insoles.
SOLD - Tektro 926 black mini-V brakeset, F+R. Pads not included.
- Set of 2 SS generic/Sunlite/Dicta thread-on freewheels, light use. One each of 16t, 18t.
- Tifosi Roubaix sunglasses, Matt Tortoise. Almost new, in original packaging. Too small/narrow for me.
- pair of 140mm 6-bolt disc rotors. Used, but plenty of life left. One Ashima, one TRP.
- 2x Tour of California jerseys, size S, made by Hincapie. One full zipper, one 3/4. V. good condition.
- Nashbar/Velo black R2 racing saddle, something like 210g, but wasn't comfortable enough for me.
- pair of commuter/urban 700x35 tires from Performance, wire bead, almost new.
- 2 sets of Candy pedals (no cleats). One is the older generation model.
- Shimano braze-on front derailleur CX-70
Rest of the stuff here is not really worth selling, but I'm happy to bring them to other sales if interested. Planning to donate to Phoenix otherwise.
- Pearl Izumi knee warmers, M. Average condition.
- De Marchi jersey, M. Swedish themed colors (yellow jersey, blue stripe). Made in Italy. Has a couple of small wear/stain spots.
- Voler jersey, S. Green with horiz. white center stripe. Small grease stain spot.
- Two Performance summer weight jerseys in M. Hi-vis white and hi-vis yellow. Quarter-zip.
- Two 26" fender sets, Serfas brand. Silver plastic, with metal stays.
- size 44 Shimano R087 road shoes (3-bolt), used but in decent shape.
- size 44 Shimano MT-21 commuter shoes (2-bolt), used but in decent shape. Marks are from duct tape residue used for various costumes...
- 26" rim brake QR MTB wheelset, Alex rims. Rear is a thread-on freewheel 135mm spacing, very low miles. Rear wheel has a rusty but low-use 7 speed freewheel on it.
- "cutter" brand u-lock with both keys. I used it as a extra/spare/car rack lock but I wouldn't recommend it for all-day locking in metro areas.
- bag of cantilever brakes/fittings (two sets in there I think).
- Serfas brand floor pump with gauge, for Schrader and Presta. Works fine but I don't need 3 floor pumps.
- Nashbar "aerotex/windproof" gloves, size L. Warm down to mid 30s or so but never really liked them.
- Schwinn adjustable helmet. Surprisingly comfortable, used for various costumes.
Last edited by vvill; 04-07-2017 at 06:00 PM.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 ELITE
Last edited by vvill; 04-05-2017 at 01:22 PM.