Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tour de Cookie - Rockville, MD - May 6, 2017

  1. #1
    KLizotte's Avatar
    KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Posts
    3,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Tour de Cookie - Rockville, MD - May 6, 2017

    I am hoping to do this ride for the first time. The proceeds go to a great charity. And yes, there will be plenty of homemade cookies! I've added this event to the forum calendar.

    http://treehousemd.org/tour-de-cookie


  2. #2
    Steve O's Avatar
    Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    3,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLizotte View Post
    I've added this event to the forum calendar.

    Except you added it as March 6 instead of May 6.

    I added it to the Official-ish calendar, which may live on beyond the final FS Happy Hour.

    Name:  march.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  20.3 KB
    Last edited by Steve O; 03-10-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: (I'm not a fan of the forum calendar, for a thousand reasons)

  3. #3
    KLizotte's Avatar
    KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Posts
    3,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Opps! Thanks. Will fix.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    1,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post

    I added it to the Official-ish calendar, which may live on beyond the final FS Happy Hour.
    Foreshadowing....


    I find the Awfulish FS calendar to be of value, so I support the thinly veiled plans to continue it.

  5. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLizotte View Post
    I am hoping to do this ride for the first time. The proceeds go to a great charity. And yes, there will be plenty of homemade cookies! I've added this event to the forum calendar.

    http://treehousemd.org/tour-de-cookie

    So did you end up doing this ride? Inquiring minds want to know. Well, ok, I'm curious because I did the ride.

  7. #6
    KLizotte's Avatar
    KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Posts
    3,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JQCyclist View Post
    So did you end up doing this ride? Inquiring minds want to know. Well, ok, I'm curious because I did the ride.
    I wimped out due to the rain, yucky weather plus I was experiencing severe sleep debt. Hangs head in shame.

    How was the ride? Well supported? Good cookies?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLizotte View Post
    I wimped out due to the rain, yucky weather plus I was experiencing severe sleep debt. Hangs head in shame.

    How was the ride? Well supported? Good cookies?
    The rain cooperated for the most part. It got a little drippy and what little there was didn't last.

    The cookies were great!

    Here, this is my video on the ride


  9. Likes Steve O, KLizotte liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •