Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: Danger Panda Pointless Prize

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeeveryday View Post
    How about this #dangerpanda ? No hands, watching for a #fingermanfive picture by @Bilsko?

    https://instagram.com/p/BQ6Y73mj_7i/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry brah, 0 points for everyone in pic. Minimum requirements not met

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-03-03_11-53-45.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	14086

  2. #42
    Steve O's Avatar
    Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    3,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Slowly improving. Still gotta figure out the camera thing, though.

    vvill whined that my left hand cannot be seen. However, one can clearly see the left handlebar has no hand on it. And you can see the shadow of the right handlebar behind the bike, so you can tell I'm not steering with my foot or something.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dangerish panda.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	14203
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dangerish panda annotated.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	14204
    Last edited by Steve O; 03-09-2017 at 10:21 AM.

  3. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  4. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Slowly improving. Still gotta figure out the camera thing, though.

    vvill whined that my left hand cannot be seen. However, one can clearly see the left handlebar has no hand on it. And you can see the shadow of the right handlebar behind the bike, so you can tell I'm not steering with my foot or something.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dangerish panda.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	14203
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dangerish panda annotated.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	14204
    I can infer that your left hand is not on the bar, and with a little zooming, I can see your eye looking into the camera.

    1 point!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steveeye.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	14205

    Unfortunately, if you were steering with your foot, you would have received an extra point (+1 for foot off the pedal).

  5. Likes kwarkentien, Steve O liked this post
  6. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No one has posted any crash pics? Truly disappointing.

  7. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  8. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    No one has posted any crash pics? Truly disappointing.
    To appease your apparent lust for selfie-bike shenaniganery, I present you with this:


  9. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    To appease your apparent lust for selfie-bike shenaniganery, I present you with this:

    OMG... Her helmet strap.

  10. Likes ShawnoftheDread, kwarkentien, Judd liked this post
  11. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    To appease your apparent lust for selfie-bike shenaniganery, I present you with this:

    And this is why The Rules were made.

  12. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  13. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not to put too fine a point on this, but this is why I ride an elf: to protect myself from reckless cyclists behaving badly to win pointless prizes.

  14. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    1,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    OMG... Her helmet strap.
    That was my first thought too.

  15. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  16. #50
    vvill's Avatar
    vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    McLean, VA
    Posts
    2,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBikeCar View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on this, but this is why I ride an elf: to protect myself from reckless cyclists behaving badly to win pointless prizes.
    So you drive an armored vehicle on the road? A tank perhaps? That way you could take up two lanes of regular traffic.

  17. Likes rcannon100 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •