Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Danger Panda Pointless Prize

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Please explain.

EDIT: NM. I see what you are saying, and I was not clear in my explanation (which I have now fixed). My numbers should be +1 for each foot, for a total of 2 points. So yes, with the way I explained it originally, he should be getting
    +1 for panda
    +4 for both feet off pedals
    +2 for 1 foot on top tube

Which gives him 7, but there is a max of 6 points.

I'll clear it up now, and if we do the Danger Panda pointless prize again:
    +1 for each foot visibly off pedal, for a max of 2 points for that part of the challenge
    +1 for each foot on the top tube, for a max of 2 points for that part of the challenge

This doesn't change the fact that Kensei still had the highest number of points achieved during the qualifying period (when I started it until the end of BAFS 2017 +1 day). Please let me know if you (or anyone else) thinks otherwise.
    You're right that it doesn't really matter, but doesn't he have both feet on the top tube (which is an even more impressing feat)?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DCAKen View Post
    You're right that it doesn't really matter, but doesn't he have both feet on the top tube (which is an even more impressing feat)?
    Ah you may be looking at to my 2nd entry after the official close of the competition. My first and valid entry only had one foot on top tube
    Last edited by kensei; 03-28-2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Emoji not working

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DCAKen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kensei View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Why do you both have "Ken" in your name, and why have I not seen both of you together in the same place at the same time? Do I sense a little bit of hijinks going on, or is my spidey sense off?!?

Kensei's winning entry had 1 foot on the toptube and 1 foot on the downtube. His double-footed top-tuber was after the competition was closed. What's most impressive about it is that his top tube is so high and that he's doing it on flat ground (which I am assuming because he's doing it on a tennis court). I've done double-footed top-tuber Danger Panda's on bikes with low top tubes (like my fat bike and once more on what's essentially a CaBi bike) while going down a slight hill to keep my speed up to help with the balance. I chatted with Dirt (who's pic was featured in the first post), and I know that bike has a really low top tube as well.

4. Likes DCAKen, kensei liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Final HH Pics

Wanted to show the Danger Panda Squeaker for all to enjoy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panda Panda.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	14539

Ricky, you told me last night you were disappointed I didn't actually show up in the stylish blue rain dress as I had pledged, but I have photographic proof I was wearing it in the Happy hour:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue rain poncho.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	14538

It was a fun night, good to meet lotsa you folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol! Looking good my friend