Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123

Thread: Bicycle Fun Club: President's Day Ride

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Riverdale, MD
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Count me in- looks super fun!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I'm in!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Count me in- looks super fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarkentien View Post
    I'm in!!!

    It sounds like you're both the kind of women that are interested in seeing a little known monument that was a gift from the Women of America and dedicated by a former First Lady. Sadly, it was moved from it's earlier prime location to make way for a Presidential site. (Down with the patriarchy!) Good thing you're coming on this ride, cause you'll get to see it.
    Last edited by Judd; 02-02-2017 at 03:47 PM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Riverdale, MD
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    It sounds like you're both the kind of women that are interested in seeing a little known monument that was a gift from the Women of America and dedicated by a former First Lady. Good thing you're coming on this ride, cause you'll get to see it.
    I hope it's not a stone carved version of one of those little pink hats. Btw, I have yet to find one that works as a helmet cover, otherwise the tiara might have been upgraded.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Fort Washington
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    I hope it's not a stone carved version of one of those little pink hats. Btw, I have yet to find one that works as a helmet cover, otherwise the tiara might have been upgraded.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the weather cooperates and I'm
    Not working plan to be there

  6. #26
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    I hope it's not a stone carved version of one of those little pink hats. Btw, I have yet to find one that works as a helmet cover, otherwise the tiara might have been upgraded.
    It's not, but if you have one, it would be fun to place atop this memorial for a group picture. You just need a friend with knitting skills to make you a helmet sized hat.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Riverdale, MD
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    It's not, but if you have one, it would be fun to place atop this memorial for a group picture. You just need a friend with knitting skills to make you a helmet sized hat.
    Indeed- perhaps I could trade someone some knitting hours for drywall mudding or rebar tying, which are arguably my better skills. Consider this my "wanted" ad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    295

    Default

    I'm planning on it too! Thanks for organizing!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arlington VA
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Thanks for organizing, I'm in! (plus it starts near my house).

  10. #30
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    I'm planning on it too! Thanks for organizing!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you're the kind of woman who wants to know about the Presidential Monument that has cypress stumps buried underneath it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •