Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 123

Thread: Bicycle Fun Club: President's Day Ride

  1. #11
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Judd,

    Will there be a stop on your route for some Presidential celebratory doughnuts?

    Kate
    There is a very strong possibility that we will stop at the John F Kennedy Center for the performing Arts and eat a doughnut in honor of President Kennedy's June 26, 1963 proclamation that, "I am a jelly doughnut."

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    171

    Default Jelly Doughnuts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    There is a very strong possibility that we will stop at the John F Kennedy Center for the performing Arts and eat a doughnut in honor of President Kennedy's June 26, 1963 proclamation that, "I am a jelly doughnut."
    JFK enjoys a Berliner.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Sounds fun, I'm in


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Will we make America great again?

  5. #15
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    Will we make America great again?
    We will at least make biking great again! This ride is definitely going to be Yuuuuuge and bigly.

    We also will pass by the Trump Hotel on the ride.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    We will at least make biking great again! This ride is definitely going to be Yuuuuuge and bigly.

    We also will pass by the Trump Hotel on the ride.
    I will do my best to make this ride. If we're going by the Trump Hotel, we have to stop and take a pic. It will be a truly amazing, fantastic, awesome, and beautiful pic. :-)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    409

    Default

    I'm definitely intrigued. My attendance is dependent upon whether or not I'll have a 5 year old to entertain that day. (If I do, then the whole ride wouldn't be feasible due to my being slower than leisurely with her, and her extreme lack of patience.)

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    JFK enjoys a Berliner.
    The doughnut story is somewhat apocryphal. http://www.history.com/news/hungry-h...ughnut-or-am-i

  9. #19
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MFC View Post
    The doughnut story is somewhat apocryphal. http://www.history.com/news/hungry-h...ughnut-or-am-i
    Well, I don't have to say anything at the JFK stop now. More time for eating doughnuts.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Well, I don't have to say anything at the JFK stop now. More time for eating doughnuts.
    You could debate about whether he killed the hat industry.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •