Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
ELITE ELITE:  4
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 18's Merry Band of Idiots

Post Thanks / Like

Default Team 18's Merry Band of Idiots

Hello fellow Team 18ers. Sorry it's taken me so long to get this thread started. Here's the list of our team:

Team 18:
    AlanA
    DaveK
    Dirt
    kwarkentien
    limeyb
    lkluger
    MaureenBoyle
    Maxmans Dad
    Rob22315
    Sarah Bee
    slowtriguy

I know I saw three of you at the happy hour. For those I haven't yet seen or met, welcome. We will need to decide on a Team Name and everyone will need to join the Strava team. Here's the link to join: https://www.strava.com/clubs/251137

I've temporarily named us the Merry Band of Idiots. Let me know if you like that (or not) and any other suggestions from the peanut gallery. I look forward to scheduling some rides and getting out there to play some reindeer games. Go Team 18!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! An official team 18 post.

I'm happy with any name that we come up with, but this one rings sort of true with me.

I do some rides with a few other people every so often and I refer to us as the 'usual gang of idiots'.

Post Thanks / Like

Idiots? I'm in the right group. What were we talking about???

Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Alright!

Many of us are NOT showing up on the leaderboards. To my knowledge, there are now 4 things that you need to do in order to score points.

1) Join the Freezing Saddles 2017 Club on Strava (Listed in the Welcome Message)
    2) Authorize the Freezing Saddles app in Strava (Also from the Welcome Message)
    3) Join the Team 18 Strava Club (Listed earlier in this thread -- only 3 of us have done this so far)
    4) Click "Login" on the freezing saddles Leaderboard and then login via Strava. Here's the leaderboard page: http://freezingsaddles.com/leaderboard/individual_text

Hope that helps.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hey team, I logged into the leaderboard & strava and I got a message saying I'm not authenticated to join a team. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Join the Team 18 group. I have to "approve" you and then you should reappear. Sarah Bee, I just approved you so you should be good to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kwarkentien View Post
    Join the Team 18 group. I have to "approve" you and then you should reappear. Sarah Bee, I just approved you so you should be good to go.

I'm in! Thanks, Karen.

Post Thanks / Like

Sarah Bee, you're listed on the Freezing Saddles team leaderboard now. For everyone else, please join the group. AlanA, you're a member of the group but you don't show up on the leaderboard. Please be sure to follow the directions listed by Dirt above to ensure that you've authorized the app.

Go Team Go!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone on the official team page. Short intro- my name is Sarah. I work in construction, but now on the office side instead of the field. I live in Riverdale, MD, work in DC, and spend a lot of time in Falls Church, VA. Hopefully the interstate commuting will be good for team mileage. I rarely wake up in time to make it to coffee clubs since I do regular shifts, night shifts, and early morning shifts all in the same week sometimes. Looking forward to a 3rd year of BAFS to help get me ready for century season in April. Nice to meet everyone!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Hi Everyone on the official team page. Short intro- my name is Sarah. I work in construction,
    If you've been aggressively cat called near a construction site, you've already met Sarah.