Likes Likes:  57
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 16 - Bollard Busters

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rachelwright View Post
    Hi, I'm Rachel. This is my first FS!

I commute from Falls Church to Rosslyn, so I'll try to get myself up early enough for the Friday coffee hour in Arlington!
    And she did! I met Rachel at Java Shack this morning.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rachel.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	13199

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    And she did! I met Rachel at Java Shack this morning.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rachel.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	13199
    Awesome teammates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

A couple of other teams are potentially having happy hours tonight. I plan to infiltrate, depending on location.

Check the threads for Team 9 and team 13. I'll post here if I make a firm decision.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. Trey here. This is my third year in Freezing Saddles. I was on Bollard Busters with Steve O two years ago and I was on the same team as Chris last year. I live in the Del Ray section of Alexandria and commute to Georgetown. I don't make many coffee clubs because I'm usually already in the office by 7AM. However, I'm going to try to make it to the Monday CC at Mike's next week since I have the day off.

Post Thanks / Like

Random Mike's Deli comment: they have some trouble opening on time on Federal holidays. I will call this weekend and find out when they open and report back. Pancake club will likely be a little later than usual (maybe 8:00 or so?).
    Last edited by Rockford10; 01-13-2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Infiltration! I'm not a bollard buster anymore!

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of other teams are potentially having happy hours tonight. I plan to infiltrate, depending on location.

Check the threads for Team 9 and team 13. I'll post here if I make a firm decision.
    Just what I was looking for...something to infiltrate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Hi team,

10 of us have joined the team. The 11th, Jeremy Schneider, is a friend of mine. I've been attempting to contact him through his personal email with no response, so I am guessing that he is out of town or something. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, then I will request a replacement.

I've been reminding other teams to add their activities to the FS Official-ish Calendar, which is on the Freezing Saddles home page. Check it out for goings-on and infiltration opportunities. Obviously, anything we want to do ourselves we should post here, too.

I just learned this pro-tip. If you want to get notified of postings to this thread, click on where it says "Thread tools," then "Subscribe to this thread." You will then have the option of receiving emails immediately, once a day or once a week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford10 View Post
    Random Mike's Deli comment: they have some trouble opening on time on Federal holidays. I will call this weekend and find out when they open and report back. Pancake club will likely be a little later than usual (maybe 8:00 or so?).
    If you find out, please edit the Official-ish calendar to show the actual time rather than the "usual" time.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Busters,

jeremy will not be playing this year due to a family medical situation. I sent a note to Sunyata to provide a replacement player. Hopefully there is one.

I have noted that we are "leading" the sleaze rides team leaderboard. What I mean by "leading" is that we actually have the fewest sleaze rides as a team, just 2 total.

However, we are also low on the Ride Days leaderboard, so maybe we should bump up our sleaze rides to take advantage of the 10-point daily bonus.

I will be at Mike's Deli in the morning for Monday Pancake Club. There are some other rides happening tomorrow; check the calendar on the Freezing Saddles web site for infiltration opportunities.

And keep busting those bollards!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Busters,

jeremy will not be playing this year due to a family medical situation. I sent a note to Sunyata to provide a replacement player. Hopefully there is one.

I have noted that we are "leading" the sleaze rides team leaderboard. What I mean by "leading" is that we actually have the fewest sleaze rides as a team, just 2 total.

However, we are also low on the Ride Days leaderboard, so maybe we should bump up our sleaze rides to take advantage of the 10-point daily bonus.

I will be at Mike's Deli in the morning for Monday Pancake Club. There are some other rides happening tomorrow; check the calendar on the Freezing Saddles web site for infiltration opportunities.

And keep busting those bollards!!!
    Thanks for the update! I too was planning on hitting Mikes Deli tomorrow! See you there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk