Likes Likes:  83
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  4
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2017 Coffeecatting "Challenge"

Post Thanks / Like

Entry #13 is a soy latte back at the Baked Wire in Washington DC at another #FCC1. I was celebrating my new #coffeeneuring patch which I got hand delivered by Ms. Coffeeneur who was in at tendency. @SteveO wasn't present but I may have eaten a breakfast bisquet intended for him.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Entry #14 is obviously a soy latte with an egg and avocado breakfast back at Cafe Kindred (again) in Falls Church after Church service, on my way home, during the first week of January. Mileage was 7 miles RT on the klunker bike. There were snow flurries that morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Entry #15 is a soy latte at the Door & Rivet in Bristol UK before the inaugural Sunday Social Ride of the volunteers from the Bristol Bike Project where I moonlight as a mechanic for newbies and those in need of transportation. This was a ride to the Clevedon Riviera which I extended into a half century by riding +14 miles solo on my Jamis Renegade Expert.

Post Thanks / Like

So, um, you're slightly late. Then again, apparently, so is my prize—it got mailed to Proteus on a wing and a whim.

But:
    There's a lot of talk about "slow coffee, good coffee" these days, but starting it the afternoon before?
    Also, I'm a sucker for a good bagel-and-fish.
    For services to caffeinated enlightenment, and enlightening the caffeinated, this year's Barista Merit Badge goes to lordofthemark