Likes Likes:  133
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  17
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Bike Samaritan Prize

Post Thanks / Like

Me! I am W&OD Trail Patrol. Covered Pacific Avenue to Trail's End on Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

RUSS gets a shout out for fixing my broken chain (lying on the sidewalk, sadly, like a snake) on the Chinese New Year Ride.

3. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jay Street Glass Collection Cycle Track

If any team would like to tackle the Jay Street Cycle Track (on the ART) to rid it of the constant supply of glass, that would be awesome.

Contact Ursela at WABA and she can hook you up with push brooms, paper bags, scoopers.

I tried to get my team excited about this simple project and the response was... well what is the opposite of ON FIRE?

5. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Hirschhorn View Post
    well what is the opposite of ON FIRE?
    Freezing saddle?

7. 01-30-2020, 06:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Big thanks to my Samaritans last night. Hit a patch of black ice on the WOD last night under Carlin Springs overpass. I cushioned my fall with my face and rib cage. Thank you Carl Henn for sticking with me and walking with me to the parking lot for my rescue and your funny stories that made me laugh. Thanks to HF for picking me up and the 6 hour ER visit. Needless to say with 3 broken ribs, my FS2020 season is over, but always thankful for the wonderful bike friends in my life.

9. Likes bikedavid, JoM, wheels&wings, Steve O, josh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG SarahBee!!!! Iím so sorry. Let me know if I can do anything for you. And thankful you were with HF and Carl on that ride home last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Likes Nadine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Big thanks to my Samaritans last night. Hit a patch of black ice on the WOD last night under Carlin Springs overpass. I cushioned my fall with my face and rib cage. Thank you Carl Henn for sticking with me and walking with me to the parking lot for my rescue and your funny stories that made me laugh. Thanks to HF for picking me up and the 6 hour ER visit. Needless to say with 3 broken ribs, my FS2020 season is over, but always thankful for the wonderful bike friends in my life.
    Oh no! Same as Kwark, if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

As someone that has bruised a rib (but never broken one), I know it was painful to laugh, so don't:

13. Likes wheels&wings liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no a speedy recovery Sarah!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly where you are talking about. That drainage problem clearly needs to be fixed. I'm sorry, Sarah. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

... Hit a patch of black ice on the WOD last night under Carlin Springs overpass. ...
    Sarah, I am so sorry to read this. Heal quickly.