Thread: Arlington discount this year?

Default Arlington discount this year?

I thought I saw something about an Arlington discount for new CaBi members this year, but I cannot find it. Anyone? Strikes me that it was in one of the 400 emails that streak across my screens each day, but when I went back later to look it up, no dice.

Thanks.

I guess it was this thing. Does this link work for others? I'd like to share it but can't tell if the link will work.

http://info.arlingtontransportationp...ource=facebook

Quote Originally Posted by elbows View Post
    I guess it was this thing. Does this link work for others? I'd like to share it but can't tell if the link will work.

http://info.arlingtontransportationp...ource=facebook
    I was able to pull up the link, but did not fill out the form because I already have a bikeshare membership through work. This is a great deal though for people who live in the county. Hopefully people will be able to take advantage of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    I was able to pull up the link, but did not fill out the form because I already have a bikeshare membership through work. This is a great deal though for people who live in the county. Hopefully people will be able to take advantage of this!
    Thanks. I also can't take advantage of it since I'm a user, but I figure whatever I can do to marginally increase ridership will benefit everyone by increasing the chance of new stations someday. I could also accidentally encourage someone else to ride into full zone each day thereby inconveniencing myself.