Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 179

Thread: Data & techie stuff for BAFS 2017

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    Just to clarify....hidden rides are counted on the website, right?
    It depends on whether you authorized it to pick up private rides. If you go to http://freezingsaddles.com/authorize, you can make either choice.

  2. #22
    TwoWheelsDC's Avatar
    TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Capitol Hill
    Posts
    3,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    It depends on whether you authorized it to pick up private rides. If you go to http://freezingsaddles.com/authorize, you can make either choice.
    Aha. I think I last authorized the app a few years ago...re-authorized with appropriate box checked.

  3. Likes cvcalhoun liked this post
  4. #23
    Steve O's Avatar
    Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    3,380
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hozn & jrenaut,

    As a non-techie, I am enormously grateful for the work you do. Thanks. I don't know how hard or easy it is to expand your working group, but if you are seeking additional keyboard fingers to assist, you might want to post a note right on the FS homepage: "Help wanted...." It's likely to be seen by more of the players than notes posted here. Just a thought.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm thinking maybe the "various" leaderboards need to be fixed. They seem to include only every other player.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    1,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    I'm thinking maybe the "various" leaderboards need to be fixed. They seem to include only every other player.
    Everyone is there. It's just that every other person's name is not displayed until you hover over the bar. Makes it hard to find yourself if you are an even number rank. A tweak so all names display would be much appreciated from the code Gods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Likes QuikAF77 liked this post
  8. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Rides before sunrise and Rainy Rides

    Hello! Can someone help explain how I can't find my name on the Rides before Sunrise section of the Freezing Saddles page? I should show up as Millie T. I did at least two rides 0615-0645 this past week.

    I also did two really rainy rides this past week, but don't see my name on that list.

    My third time doing FS, and this year I want to figure out how that section really works - thanks!

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    1,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtansill View Post
    Hello! Can someone help explain how I can't find my name on the Rides before Sunrise section of the Freezing Saddles page? I should show up as Millie T. I did at least two rides 0615-0645 this past week.

    I also did two really rainy rides this past week, but don't see my name on that list.

    My third time doing FS, and this year I want to figure out how that section really works - thanks!
    I can explain. Look at my post just above yours. I had the same issue last year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Likes Mtansill liked this post
  11. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    A tweak so all names display would be much appreciated from the code Gods.
    I second this. Right now, I can't do a search--or even scan the names--to find out where I stand. The only way to do it is to hover over each of the bars.

  12. #29
    americancyclo's Avatar
    americancyclo is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,997
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    I'm thinking maybe the "various" leaderboards need to be fixed. They seem to include only every other player.
    Or you could just cut half the participants!

  13. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Falls church
    Posts
    1,154
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Major Tom has returned to earth. Thanks!

  14. Likes Judd, LeprosyStudyGroup liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •