Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Data & techie stuff for BAFS 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    Just to clarify....hidden rides are counted on the website, right?
    It depends on whether you authorized it to pick up private rides. If you go to http://freezingsaddles.com/authorize, you can make either choice.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    It depends on whether you authorized it to pick up private rides. If you go to http://freezingsaddles.com/authorize, you can make either choice.
    Aha. I think I last authorized the app a few years ago...re-authorized with appropriate box checked.

3. Likes cvcalhoun liked this post
    Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hozn & jrenaut,

As a non-techie, I am enormously grateful for the work you do. Thanks. I don't know how hard or easy it is to expand your working group, but if you are seeking additional keyboard fingers to assist, you might want to post a note right on the FS homepage: "Help wanted...." It's likely to be seen by more of the players than notes posted here. Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking maybe the "various" leaderboards need to be fixed. They seem to include only every other player.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking maybe the "various" leaderboards need to be fixed. They seem to include only every other player.
    Everyone is there. It's just that every other person's name is not displayed until you hover over the bar. Makes it hard to find yourself if you are an even number rank. A tweak so all names display would be much appreciated from the code Gods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes QuikAF77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rides before sunrise and Rainy Rides

Hello! Can someone help explain how I can't find my name on the Rides before Sunrise section of the Freezing Saddles page? I should show up as Millie T. I did at least two rides 0615-0645 this past week.

I also did two really rainy rides this past week, but don't see my name on that list.

My third time doing FS, and this year I want to figure out how that section really works - thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mtansill View Post
    Hello! Can someone help explain how I can't find my name on the Rides before Sunrise section of the Freezing Saddles page? I should show up as Millie T. I did at least two rides 0615-0645 this past week.

I also did two really rainy rides this past week, but don't see my name on that list.

My third time doing FS, and this year I want to figure out how that section really works - thanks!
    I can explain. Look at my post just above yours. I had the same issue last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes Mtansill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    A tweak so all names display would be much appreciated from the code Gods.
    I second this. Right now, I can't do a search--or even scan the names--to find out where I stand. The only way to do it is to hover over each of the bars.

americancyclo is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Or you could just cut half the participants!

Post Thanks / Like

Major Tom has returned to earth. Thanks!

14. Likes Judd, LeprosyStudyGroup liked this post