Likes Likes:  122
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  7
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Data & techie stuff for BAFS 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    Brett,

Appreciate the Excel help. May be beyond my feeble skills. Also the Ride Days doesn't have all the info I need to calculate standings (and tiebreaker). Cheers,

Chuck
    It has the main ingredients, you just have to supply a little math.

You have # of days and # of miles, and you'd just have to apply the formula (10x days plus miles rounded down) to get points. Then you can divide points by rounded down miles to get the standings, then look at your tiebreakers.
    Last edited by LhasaCM; 01-10-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: added rounding note to be consistent with points leaderboard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LhasaCM View Post
    It has the main ingredients, you just have to supply a little math.

You have # of days and # of miles, and you'd just have to apply the formula (10x days plus miles rounded down) to get points. Then you can divide points by rounded down miles to get the standings, then look at your tiebreakers.
    Doh! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like teams have been added to the Freezing Saddles website. Team 10 had one member not showing up (Jan). I was showing up on Team 10 until I hit the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner and reauthorized the Strava connection. I then disappeared entirely from the site entirely. Eeeeek! Help me tech Gods!

hozn is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    It looks like teams have been added to the Freezing Saddles website. Team 10 had one member not showing up (Jan). I was showing up on Team 10 until I hit the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner and reauthorized the Strava connection. I then disappeared entirely from the site entirely. Eeeeek! Help me tech Gods!
    I suspect it will sort itself out, but if you are still off the leaderboard in the AM, let me know. It may be a fix I attempted to make for excluding the slackers team (which turned into a rabbit hole -- and didn't actually happen in the end).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hozn View Post
    I suspect it will sort itself out, but if you are still off the leaderboard in the AM, let me know. It may be a fix I attempted to make for excluding the slackers team (which turned into a rabbit hole -- and didn't actually happen in the end).
    One of my teammates who was on the leaderboard but not on the strava team yet has been dumped from the leaderboard. Related?

Post Thanks / Like

GD slackers ruining everything again.

hozn is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jwetzel View Post
    One of my teammates who was on the leaderboard but not on the strava team yet has been dumped from the leaderboard. Related?
    Probably not. If they aren't on a team they won't show up on the leaderboard anymore. That is by design. If they are on a team and don't show up after an hour or so, then that might be related.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably not. If they aren't on a team they won't show up on the leaderboard anymore. That is by design. If they are on a team and don't show up after an hour or so, then that might be related.
    Different challenge!
    bunderwunder ™ shows on their own team (bottom of the team chart) They are and have been listed on our strava club (https://www.strava.com/clubs/250622) funky character issue with the database from the TM? They show on the leaderboard as "bunderwunder t"

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like about 70 people dropped off the leaderboard last night. Not complaining! I know it will all sort out. Just thought that I'd let you know. Thank you very much for making this all happen. Y'all are amazing.

Love,
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    It looks like about 70 people dropped off the leaderboard last night. Not complaining! I know it will all sort out. Just thought that I'd let you know. Thank you very much for making this all happen. Y'all are amazing.

Love,
    Pete
    I solved my personal problem. I wasn't showing up because I hadn't clicked "Login" on the leaderboard page and connected via Strava. Hopefully that solves it for other team members.