Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Let's Bike 15th Street SW-NW Video

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let's Bike 15th Street SW-NW Video

Before I head off to bike to my family turkey gathering (lots of Hokies in the family, apparently also cannibals ), I wanted to post this video of my ride along the longest continuous section of 15th Street after HDCC yesterday. It should be a good way to see the "as of yesterday" up-to-date status of the newer sections of the cycletrack (now extends all the way to Euclid St). Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks, Great Video

Nice ride! I wish I could splice it the down time at the stop lights on my real ride like you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobco85 View Post
    Before I head off to bike to my family turkey gathering (lots of Hokies in the family, apparently also cannibals )
    Turkey legs served at home games are delicious, but be prepared to wait in a lengthy line.

Post Thanks / Like

What was that car doing at Q Street? Going down 15th the wrong way and trying to turn onto Q to go the wrong way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DCAKen View Post
    What was that car doing at Q Street? Going down 15th the wrong way and trying to turn onto Q to go the wrong way.
    I had no idea when I came up to the mess of a situation the driver was creating. She looked confused, as probably after realizing she was going the wrong way down a one-way street, she then thought to turn onto another street, but that street happened to be a one-way the other way, too! I thought about directing her, but when she lurched forward toward me, I decided to just stay out of the way and let the drivers (who all started beeping at her) help her.

...I just hope she's not still at that intersection having driven herself into such a corner!