Likes Likes:  94
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  4
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Crystal City Coffee Club Forming

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeprosyStudyGroup View Post
    Turning in my homework assignment from FFG:
    I think the mystery trees growing around the trail side of the CCwater park are River Birch. Trees are harder to identify than birds, had to go back and take a picture of the leaves this afternoon I'm not confident my answer is correct.
    This is going to drive me crazy because I very much know what a river birch looks like, but I can't find a picture of the trail side of the CC Water Park.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    This is going to drive me crazy because I very much know what a river birch looks like, but I can't find a picture of the trail side of the CC Water Park.
    LSG showed me pictures today. River birch confirmed.

Post Thanks / Like

New CCCCC pentadentate chelates with properties for use in photothermal therapy

I don't know what this means but something about some kinda CCCCC thermal therapy makes sense and sounds delicious

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder that the rain location for CCCC is the covered patio at Cosi at 2011 Crystal Dr. Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Morning folks! Regular bike commuter to Crystal City from Alexandria and have been a regular commuter now since spring. Just now seeing there's a coffee club as I'm new to the forum! Is this still ongoing? Still at the water park or indoors now that it's starting to get obnoxiously cold-ish?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akbald01 View Post
    Morning folks! Regular bike commuter to Crystal City from Alexandria and have been a regular commuter now since spring. Just now seeing there's a coffee club as I'm new to the forum! Is this still ongoing? Still at the water park or indoors now that it's starting to get obnoxiously cold-ish?
    It's still happening. We moved to the Cosi on Crystal Drive for the winter. People usually start showing up a little bit after 7. It's been a smaller group of 5 or 6 folks lately. Hope to see you next Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

CCCC has been meeting at the outside tables by Cosi - 20th & Crystal Drive - rather than the Water Park, due to construction noise.
    We will move back to the Water Park once it is tolerable to do so.
    Recommend checking the other spot if people are not at the first one you go to.

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Moving Tuesday, March 17 CCCC to Best Buns in Shirlington.