Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  1
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What color is the 2016 BTWD t-shirt?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What color is the 2016 BTWD t-shirt?

The BTWD website home page is yellow...which leads me to believe the swag t-shirts will be yellow this year...or is the website always yellow?

If the t-shirt is yellow this year I'll be happy because it's a great visibility color for biking.

Do you know what color the shirts are this year?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zelpha View Post
    The BTWD website home page is yellow...which leads me to believe the swag t-shirts will be yellow this year...or is the website always yellow?

If the t-shirt is yellow this year I'll be happy because it's a great visibility color for biking.

Do you know what color the shirts are this year?
    There's a pic of the shirt over here:

http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showth...nal-Geographic

I kinda like it. The orange one from last year ended up as a grease rag, but that was also partially because the cotton was scratchy. (Yes, I'm a delicate effing flower, whatevs.)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks huskerdont. So it's gray/grey with yellow print. Ugly. Ok. Yes last year's construction worker orange tshirt was ugly too. Scratchy cotton. My favorite so far was the 2013 turquoise

I'm a delicate flower too.

Post Thanks / Like

Pshaw! I actually like the charcoal grey they will be using (it's my 2nd favorite color after royal purple and before turquoise, both of which go well with charcoal grey). The yellow is okay, but I figure it's necessary because it'd be boring if it were white and unreadable/obnoxious with any other color. At the very least, it brings variety to the BTWD shirt collection.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobco85 View Post
    Pshaw! I actually like the charcoal grey they will be using (it's my 2nd favorite color after royal purple and before turquoise, both of which go well with charcoal grey). The yellow is okay, but I figure it's necessary because it'd be boring if it were white and unreadable/obnoxious with any other color. At the very least, it brings variety to the BTWD shirt collection.
    I really like charcoal grey as well (burgundy prolly at the top). This disturbs me that we agree on this. I mean, you are a self-avowed steel hater.

Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdont View Post
    I really like charcoal grey as well (burgundy prolly at the top). This disturbs me that we agree on this. I mean, you are a self-avowed steel hater.
    Yeah, it coordinates well with all my bikes.
    Last edited by consularrider; 05-17-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it a bad thing if you bike to work Every Day and did not sign up for a T shirt?

I like this years shirt but I liked last years too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vicegrip View Post
    Is it a bad thing if you bike to work Every Day and did not sign up for a T shirt?

I like this years shirt but I liked last years too.
    Even if every day is Bike to Work Day for you, it's important to register for your local pit stop. Registration numbers are used to support the growing need for improved bicycle infrastructure. By signing up, you're telling the world that biking matters! (plus there's free snacks and stuff)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdont View Post
    Steel hater?! Lies! Slander!

...actually, I have no idea what you are talking about with any hatred of mine of steel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelley View Post
    Even if every day is Bike to Work Day for you, it's important to register for your local pit stop. Registration numbers are used to support the growing need for improved bicycle infrastructure. By signing up, you're telling the world that biking matters! (plus there's free snacks and stuff)
    Good point. Done.