Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Seeking buddy for commute from DC to Silver Spring

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seeking buddy for commute from DC to Silver Spring

I currently bike commute from SW DC to downtown Silver Spring and will be participating on Bike to Work Day, but I'd love the added safety of a ride buddy. I'm willing to meet up with anyone living around the Green Line or Metropolitan Branch Trail heading to Silver Spring, so let me know if that's you.

My pit stop for Bike to Work Day is at Mount Vernon Triangle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elizagmiller View Post
    I currently bike commute from SW DC to downtown Silver Spring and will be participating on Bike to Work Day, but I'd love the added safety of a ride buddy. I'm willing to meet up with anyone living around the Green Line or Metropolitan Branch Trail heading to Silver Spring, so let me know if that's you.

My pit stop for Bike to Work Day is at Mount Vernon Triangle.
    Nowhere near me, but I hope someone sees this and rides with you. Regarding safety in numbers, the extra cyclists on BTWD should help even if you don't find a buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a pit stop in downtown Silver Spring at the Discovery Building, also.

I'd volunteer to ride along, but I take a most westerly path from Dupont Circle to Silver Spring via Rock Creek Park. However, on BTWD, I'm thinking of taking the Capital Crescent Trail, hitting the Rossyln and Bethesda pit stops on the way.