Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Salsa Casseroll (2012) for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Salsa Casseroll (2012) for sale

Hello,

I am selling my 2012 Salsa Casseroll - 2012 is the last year the bike was made and I am the original owner. Am selling because I am riding mainly my mountain bike off-road these days and the Salsa isn't getting used as it should.

This a very nice bike that can be used for touring and commuting. It is a size 56, but feels a little bigger than that because the Casseroll has a tall head tube - nice if you have neck/back/wrist problems because you are a little more upright.

Now to price... Asking $900. It retailed for $1,200 new, and there are over $500 in upgrades into it, including:
    - Brooks B17 saddle
    - Avid Shorty Ultimate brakes (the stock tektro brakes sucked and these Shorty Ultimates are the best cantilever brake you can buy period)
    - Velo Orange Fenders
    - Shimano A530 (I think) pedals - one side flat, one side SPD so you can ride in whatever shoes you are wearing at the time.

Thanks for reading.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160226_114326.jpg 
Views:	548 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	11242   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160226_114402.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	11243   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160226_114415.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	11244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160226_114443.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	11245  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is your bicycle still for sale?

Just wanted to know - is your bicycle still for sale?

Please let me know either way. I'm actively in the market for a Salsa Casseroll.

Thanks!

Greenbaymark

Quote Originally Posted by lepore View Post
    Hello,

I am selling my 2012 Salsa Casseroll - 2012 is the last year the bike was made and I am the original owner. Am selling because I am riding mainly my mountain bike off-road these days and the Salsa isn't getting used as it should.

This a very nice bike that can be used for touring and commuting. It is a size 56, but feels a little bigger than that because the Casseroll has a tall head tube - nice if you have neck/back/wrist problems because you are a little more upright.

Now to price... Asking $900. It retailed for $1,200 new, and there are over $500 in upgrades into it, including:
    - Brooks B17 saddle
    - Avid Shorty Ultimate brakes (the stock tektro brakes sucked and these Shorty Ultimates are the best cantilever brake you can buy period)
    - Velo Orange Fenders
    - Shimano A530 (I think) pedals - one side flat, one side SPD so you can ride in whatever shoes you are wearing at the time.

Thanks for reading.