Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Existential Thread: Or What is Freezing Saddles Really All About

Post Thanks / Like

Man. Tough crowd here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Occasionally Arlington, VA. But mainly in Lima, Peru.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer2U View Post
    As this is a new FS2017 season, and there may be newcomers unexposed, or old timers who may have already become numb about @PowerfulPete's relentless nefarious ways, in a word: Beware!
    I mean, come on, how can you trust a guy who volunteered to be a FS2016 team captain, and then, without any free, prior, nor informed consent, just disappeared half way through the FS 2016 season. Whoof! Vanished off of Strava (check his timeline; Strava doesn't lie), Nada. Zilch. His team fell precipitously after his unannounced and unceremonious departure. Check last year's standing. @Honz's manipulation of the data doesn't lie. Believe me, you do not want this guy on your team. Even less so to ride near, and especially behind him. After all, he rides in a southern climate, and eats roots and raw fish all day long. Would you want to stare at that saddle all FS season long? I don't think so!!
    P.S.
    Oh, and he's a sore loser, just like SteveO. Just check who came in 11th most miles among the FS2015 competition. Or who lost the FS2016 coffeeneuring pointless prize (check here: http://www.washingtonareabikeforum.c...ead.php?t=9719)

Jus sayin'!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I do not even know where to being with all of this warped information and false news. I move to Latin America to continue the vigorous expansion of the BikeArlingtonForum franchise is a new market, at the request of the Board of Directors, and this is the thanks I receive? And for the record, I was volunteered. People are always volunteering me, even though I have not one managerial and/or work/responsibility bone or wee bit of cartilage in my entire system.

And dredging up old stats, that have clearly been doctored (I am not saying this, but your yuuuge numbers? Fake, I say. All rigged. The way we all know Strava is rigged for all those who did better than me in the standings)... forestry guys with no shame.

Oh, and my saddle is eminently "stareable at". Hah.

Go drink a warm beer and enjoy your mild British autumn. While I have to suffer through a South American winter. As if the two were even comparable. When I can only keep hydrated with ice cold fermented and distilled beverages... the nerve. Sheesh.

3. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Occasionally Arlington, VA. But mainly in Lima, Peru.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by streetsmarts View Post
    Man. Tough crowd here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    You have no idea, my good fellow forum user. And keep your guard up around that Boomer character.

5. Likes kwarkentien liked this post