Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Xukaiwen: intro post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Xukaiwen: intro post

Hey All,

Met FastFriendy Cyclist on the trails this morning. I'm Kevin and I routinely pass through Arlington for training. I'll be here through April, which is when I head on to my next job.

Glad to find these forums and I'll be poking around looking for tips and ideas on new rides. I haven't explored the W&OD trail out to its end yet and I'm eyeing this Saturday if the weather report holds up.

Cheers!

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xukaiwen View Post
    Hey All,

Met FastFriendy Cyclist on the trails this morning. I'm Kevin and I routinely pass through Arlington for training. I'll be here through April, which is when I head on to my next job.

Glad to find these forums and I'll be poking around looking for tips and ideas on new rides. I haven't explored the W&OD trail out to its end yet and I'm eyeing this Saturday if the weather report holds up.

Cheers!
    Hi. I assume you were the rider with him when he called to me (going in the other direction on the 4MRT between Mount Vernon Avenue and Glebe) "Hi Ken!" (he is a friendly guy, as well as being fast.) Welcome to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yup, that was me

Yeah, I don't think I've met you in person before, but he gave me a clue to your name. Thanks for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

I must have passed you as well. I was the other "Hi Ken" from FFG on 4MRT but earlier, under the GWMP.