PDA

View Full Version : Zwift rides

cvcalhoun
02-16-2016, 01:16 PM
I've seen several Zwift rides pop up on Freezing Saddles lately. Just a reminder:
3) Trainer rides donít count. Mark your rides as such or include #NOBAFS in the title to exclude them. Take your bike outside and ride it some distance across the surface of the earth in order to earn points.

hozn
02-16-2016, 01:26 PM
Ugh. I thought Strava had fixed this. I will look at how we can exclude these. (If you could email me any examples you have seen, would appreciate it.)

cvcalhoun
02-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Ugh. I thought Strava had fixed this. I will look at how we can exclude these. (If you could email me any examples you have seen, would appreciate it.)

E-mail sent.

hozn
02-16-2016, 06:30 PM
I've seen several Zwift rides pop up on Freezing Saddles lately. Just a reminder:
3) Trainer rides don’t count. Mark your rides as such or include #NOBAFS in the title to exclude them. Take your bike outside and ride it some distance across the surface of the earth in order to earn points.

Just to further clarify, as long as your ride is marked as a "VritualRide" (which Strava should do automatically for Zwift rides) or the "trainer" flag is checked, then you should be fine (and not need to explicitly add the "#NoBAFS" tag).

Specifically, freezingsaddles.com will only sync rides where:
(1) The activity type is "Ride".
(2) Not marked as "trainer" ride.
(3) Ride summary does not contain any of the exclusion keywords (only "#NoBAFS" currently). #NoBAFS2016 is fine too, as is #NOBAFS, #nobafs, #NoBaFs, etc. :-)