PDA

View Full Version : Team Assignments

Sunyata
01-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Okay. A lot of wonderful folks bought me beer at the Happy Hour. You guys are awesome. :)

So, I am going to attempt to do the team assignments now. If it ends horribly, I will fix it in the morning. :cool:

Team 1:
aaronwelsh
blarr1234
dchawk0303
herc55
jrenaut
kpriley
ppb
sammyiam
shelbyekp
slr4j8
timo96
USandsrom
zeli

Team 2:
amsmith
Cmcmackin87
DaveK
elisa
Ellenct
ian_co
jwetzel
khill
Lizperaltareed
randomduck
rebeccalevy
RenneYvonne
schvin

Team 3:
ctankcycles
david.helms570@gmail.com
DCAKen
Felkerino
jongon
kenaray
kpodkaminer
LeslyJ
lkluger
notamishpa
sunsoutgunsout
Tooloudinhere
TriGirlSara

Team 4:
Allan C
bikenurse
cvcalhoun
dcros678
ebubar
Edelweiss
ewilliams0305
jeffporetsky
Kesselprincess
MaryEllsworth
Rmtwright
rollpin

Team 5:
bonniealger
chocolat
DanaWise
Davez69gto
Greenbelt
gswim18
historygeek
JonRobot
MichelleMyBikeBell
Stryke
Trailofgears
unicycleben
LMDVasquez

Team 6:
bikeeveryday
bkavolius
Brn Moore
Clunkymonk
dr.paulproteus
jopamora
KristyCP
limeyb
moco_cyclist
Mtansill
nmatherne
sethpo

Team 7:
Alcova Cyclist
asugrue
BHawk
bobco85
bykgrl
dbb
dcv
GB
QuikAF77
Rob_O
sarahvt97
SharonT

Team 8:
Bikewoman
DismalScientist
Fix_bks
jwiedcycle
kitcrumbley
madisob
melkell2
Miked63
Mir
run/bike
Sunyata
Tania
HokHuk

Team 9:
annoyedindc
BeardedYinzer
ccfinger
dkel
dplasters
jlevine
jonathankrall
Marlon
mikep
SolidCycle62
Vicegrip
worktheweb

Team 10:
accordioneur
ChuckS
eminva
Erin Potter
MVW
NCochran
PRSteve27
robbieb2013
scorchedearth
Subby
trout
vern
Team Machine Racing

Team 11:
Amalitza
Ardent1
BeeTinDC
bmiles
D_a_n_e
komorebi
LuisFilipe
pschultz
rcannon100
S. Arlington Observer
Shawnofthedread
twowheelsdc

Team 12:
AFHokie
bentbike33
bikingjenn
cyclingfool
IronMoney
KWL
millerj826
peterw_diy
Red Ryder
snugglefestival
timv
wheels&wings
Thavaradhara

Team 13:
barbielwc
beaversd
bruzasd
culery
FFX_Hinterlands
Henry
ian74
Judd
LeprosyStudyGroup
Powerful Pete
rwhiffen
Teresa A
HancockBS

Team 14:
arlingtonrider
camiller
chris_s
Dino
eoarl
KMcDermott
Nadine
pdubs
reji
Roadbike56
Rockford10
sjclaeys
kbikeva

Team 15:
billw^3
BTC_DC
CBGAnimal
dfsteis
Fast Friendly Guy
jcannon3000
jebski
noodlesatf
rdfrei
Sinclair
TheSuperMonad
trey197
lynnsalvo

Team 16:
davidq
Ejwillis62
Irish_gorilla
kelonwheels
powellal
ramblingrider
Raymo853
rj1754
Rod Smith
shardg
vvill
whunke
aeagle23

Team 17:
1speed
anjalik20
averagejo
CPTJohnC
Dickie
districity
DrP
elwbikes
f148vr
MFC
seschwarz
toonces
Zee_Rawww

Team 18:
Bilsko
Boomer2U
cvillator
Cycloskier
dasgeh
Dcvelobrew
gbrozak
GovernorSilver
kayakcyndi
Kwarkentien
ltierstein
Mayhemnsuz
paulg

Team 19:
americancyclo
BetGrrl
Dirt
ginacico
Greg Halter
Joan
kcb203
Kitty
kjdtarheel
lordofthemark
msalemme
PC-Chile
Tamar

Team 20:
bsheehy8
consularrider
Etielens
glennpstevens
lbds137
mikey
rolo
sarahbee
SouthernDCist
srt112
Steve O
trailrunner
bperaltareed

Okay...
Team Captains/Acting Captains. If you are unable to reach anyone on your team, please send me a PM and I will provide you with an email address for your long lost teammate. Have fun and go ride your bikes! ;)

consularrider
01-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Thanks for all your hard work!

dkel
01-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Do team captains know who they are? I volunteered on the registration form, but I think Vicegrip was appointed for my team. Not that it matters, but clarity is always comforting. :)

Sunyata
01-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Do team captains know who they are? I volunteered on the registration form, but I think Vicegrip was appointed for my team. Not that it matters, but clarity is always comforting. :)

What we did was appoint captains (those who checked the box on the registration form) and acting captains (those that did not check the box but RSVP'ed to the happy hour and are known to be proficient at Strava). The designation was on their name tag at Happy Hour. They will be responsible for starting the Strava team group and getting things started. If the captain or acting captain does not want to be in charge, there should be some sort of "dual or challenge" that will appoint a new captain. There may or may not be a pointless prize for the most creative challenge to determine team captain.

If by tomorrow around 9 or so, a team has not posted a thread on the forum, I will appoint a new captain/acting captain to attempt to get things started.

dkel
01-07-2016, 10:53 PM
What we did was appoint captains (those who checked the box on the registration form) and acting captains (those that did not check the box but RSVP'ed to the happy hour and are known to be proficient at Strava). The designation was on their name tag at Happy Hour. They will be responsible for starting the Strava team group and getting things started. If the captain or acting captain does not want to be in charge, there should be some sort of "dual or challenge" that will appoint a new captain. There may or may not be a pointless prize for the most creative challenge to determine team captain.

If by tomorrow around 9 or so, a team has not posted a thread on the forum, I will appoint a new captain/acting captain to attempt to get things started.

So who is Captain of team 9? I wasn't at happy hour, so I don't have a name tag to tell me.

eminva
01-07-2016, 10:56 PM
So who is Captain of team 9? I wasn't at happy hour, so I don't have a name tag to tell me.

dkel -- Vicegrip was Acting Captain, just to assemble the troops tonight. I wrote a note on the back of his name tag that you were willing to fulfill the duties but could not be there tonight. Perhaps you should contact him to figure out who will carry forth the duties for the duration of the competition?

Liz

dkel
01-07-2016, 10:58 PM
dkel -- Vicegrip was Acting Captain, just to assemble the troops tonight. I wrote a note on the back of his name tag that you were willing to fulfill the duties but could not be there tonight. Perhaps you should contact him to figure out who will carry forth the duties for the duration of the competition?

Liz

Ok. I'm now comforted with clarity. :)

eminva
01-07-2016, 10:59 PM
And I see he has started a thread already. So you can hash it out there.

Liz

BetGrrl
01-08-2016, 07:16 AM
I didn't make it to the HH after all, although I had said I'd be there. Forgive me if I was appointed Team 19 captain and just don't know it! (I didn't check that box, but no one has started a Team 19 thread yet, so I'm just wondering...)

Vicegrip
01-08-2016, 07:29 AM

LizWell that is what I get for not reading the back of the sticker......;)

Sunyata
01-08-2016, 07:52 AM
I didn't make it to the HH after all, although I had said I'd be there. Forgive me if I was appointed Team 19 captain and just don't know it! (I didn't check that box, but no one has started a Team 19 thread yet, so I'm just wondering...)

PC-Chile was appointed acting captain. However, I know she is pretty busy, so she has not had a chance to get things started. If you wanted to start a thread to hash things out, that would be awesome. Someone also needs to start the Team 19 Strava club and invite all the teammates.

americancyclo
01-08-2016, 10:24 AM
PC-Chile was appointed acting captain. However, I know she is pretty busy, so she has not had a chance to get things started. If you wanted to start a thread to hash things out, that would be awesome. Someone also needs to start the Team 19 Strava club and invite all the teammates.

I can do that if it hasn't happened already