PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Nvenn
06-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Hey guys! My name is Nicole. I just moved from Arizona. If anyone wants to go on a ride with me I go everyday in the morning let me know :)

StopMeansStop
06-26-2011, 12:31 PM
If you want to meet people, Contes has a group ride every Tues evening

Jsnyd
06-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey guys! My name is Nicole. I just moved from Arizona. If anyone wants to go on a ride with me I go everyday in the morning let me know :)

Welcome, Capitol Hill Bikes also has group rides Sunday morning.

OneEighth
06-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the area and the forum, Nicole.
Quite a few of the folks on this forum ride every morning and evening as they are commuters. Depending on where you are, you might very well pick up a riding buddy just by tagging along on someone's morning commute. If you are close to DC, you can always hit Hains Point in the mornings---there a loads of folks riding circles out there pretty much every day when the weather is nice.
You may want to give folks a bit more to go on, though, if you are looking for something other than a group ride---e.g., where you are riding, how far you are looking to go, avg. speed, etc.
Cheers.

PotomacCyclist
06-28-2011, 04:24 PM
The City Hub-Revolution Cycles in Crystal City has various casual group rides, often combined with another activity like a Nats baseball game or visits to the local monuments and memorials.