PDA

View Full Version : Shirlington Pit Stop open at 6:30AM?

lordofthemark
05-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Just saw this on the pit stop map, can anyone confirm?

This will make my BTWD much more mellow, at least if I can get up early. Doing three pit stops should be a breeze.

kwarkentien
05-13-2015, 04:49 PM
Yes, in front of the library. Best Buns is providing vittles. I'm stopping here first, then Penrose, Ballston, Rosslyn, and Crystal City.

bobco85
05-13-2015, 04:52 PM

This will make my BTWD much more mellow, at least if I can get up early. Doing three pit stops should be a breeze.
AFAICT it will be open at 6:30. Confirmed this on the Bike Arlington Facebook page and on Arlington Now.

I plan on being there bright and early at 6:30ish, then heading to the Penrose Square pit stop, and eventually the Ballston pit stop. Hope to see you there!

wheels&wings
05-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Yes indeed, I'll be helping the Shirlington site with set-up at 6 a.m. Please come by for free hugs and tasty treats!

Tim Kelley
05-13-2015, 05:34 PM

You just saw this?!

Shame on you for not being on the BikeArlington email list, following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook or even visiting our website! SHAME.

AFHokie
05-13-2015, 06:27 PM
I have a meeting downtown at 8am...can I stop by pre 6:30ish?

lordofthemark
05-13-2015, 07:36 PM
You just saw this?!

Shame on you for not being on the BikeArlington email list, following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook or even visiting our website! SHAME.

:p. The Facebook page told me there are six reasons to ride to work, yadda yadda. That one particular pit stop will open before the others was safely buried. And no I don't twitter.

Sunyata
05-14-2015, 07:16 AM
I also plan on being there around 6:30.

So... Shirlington for Best Buns and Penrose Square for Acme Pies... :cool: