PDA

View Full Version : ART CRANK Poster show this weekend.

Dickie
11-03-2014, 10:41 AM
For those of you not aware, ART CRANK is making it's debut in DC this coming Saturday. ART CRANK is a bike-inspired poster show that selects different cities as hosts though-out the year. This Saturday Nov 8th, between 4:00 - 10:00 pm at 1776, 30 local artists will display their cycling inspired posters right here in DC. Each poster will be a limited addition, signed and numbered print selling for $50.00 each.

In addition ART CRANK will serve beer by Oskar Blues Brewing with proceeds from the sales of said beverages supporting WABA... what a great way to buy Christmas gifts, drink a few bevy's and support your own!

Here is the info: https://www.facebook.com/events/705852819505596

I for one plan to attend, especially as our very own Aaron Hanson (Rocketpress), and Miss Dickie (my lovely wife) are two of the selected 30 artists.

SO....is anyone interested in joining or leading a convoy into the city for the event? I could leave from work in Fairfax and head that way myself but I wouldn't be able to lead the group back later that night. Anyone takers?

Sunyata
11-05-2014, 08:11 AM
I will be there with my SO and a friend from out of town. We will be riding in from the Shirlington area earlier in the day to do touristy things before the show.

Hopefully I will finally get a chance to meet some forum folks!