PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hour today at Capital City in Shirlington!

Arlingtonrider
04-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Just posting this again for any who might not yet know our Third Thursday lingo.

It's a beautiful day for a happy hour, but happily just cool enough to keep the big crowds away, so we'll probably have plenty of room on the patio for all who would like to join us. I have a reservation for 12-16 starting at 4:30 p.m. in case anyone wants to get there on the early side.

We can add more tables if needed (or move inside if it gets too cool on the patio).

All are welcome!

Arlingtonrider
04-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering, it's ridiculously nice outside. I'm planning to meet Dirt there shortly.

DismalScientist
04-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Why doesn't rule 9 apply to happy hours?

Rootchopper
04-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks for setting this up. I had a great time as usual. The ride home in the twilight (and, eventually darkness) was a treat too.

Arlingtonrider
04-25-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks so much to everyone who joined us yesterday and made the evening so much fun. It was great to catch up with old friends who I hadn't seen for awhile and to meet some new ones. I didn't take an official count or get any photos, but I'm pretty certain we had over 20 people there for much of the evening. Really enjoyed seeing you all!

KLizotte
04-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks to ArlingtonRider for being the hostess with the mostest! Great seeing everyone!!!! Big crowd for so early in the year. We are simply awesome ;) Cold ride home.