PDA

View Full Version : Capital Bikeshare Renewal -- Discount available?

eminva
04-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Hello --

I got a free membership to Capital Bikeshare when it arrived in town because I had had a Smartbike membership. Now my free membership is expiring and I'm thinking of renewing -- believe it or not, there have been occasions when I used it despite the fact that I ride in most days -- and am wondering if there is a discount available. I am a WABA member but I didn't see anything on the WABA website for a membership discount. I missed the coupon deal (not that I follow those things too well).

I would probably still renew at full price, if nothing more than to support the system, but I'm wondering if there is a discount to be had.

Thanks.

Liz

Riley Casey
04-23-2011, 10:03 AM
YOu just missed a 50% off promotion thru the Living Social site but I don't know if they have any other discount options. They apparently doubled the CaBi membership in a week with that deal.

KLizotte
09-05-2012, 07:42 PM
My CaBi membership expires at the end of this month and I'd like to continue supporting the program but truth be told, I very rarely use CaBi since I own my own bike. Anybody know of a renewal discount code?

Thanks.

Tim Kelley
09-06-2012, 08:08 AM
My CaBi membership expires at the end of this month and I'd like to continue supporting the program but truth be told, I very rarely use CaBi since I own my own bike. Anybody know of a renewal discount code?

Thanks.

Your friends in the R-B Corridor were mailed a CB coupon back at the beginning of the summer, which was $25 off the annual membership. Unfortunately, I believe that those expired on 8/31...