PDA

View Full Version : Falls Church CaBi?

elbows
01-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi. As a new user of CaBi, I'm realizing how helpful it would be if CaBi were in Falls Church. Just curious what the status of the discussion was there or if it had been discussed at all. Thanks.

Dirt
01-26-2014, 09:06 AM
Hi. As a new user of CaBi, I'm realizing how helpful it would be if CaBi were in Falls Church. Just curious what the status of the discussion was there or if it had been discussed at all. Thanks.
There's some move to have CABI in other parts of Fairfax County, but I haven't heard of anything in Falls Church yet. My guess is that it will progress outward from Arlington in a westerly direction similarly to how it spread to Alexandria. I think it is only a matter of time.

PotomacCyclist
01-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Fairfax is planning to add stations in Reston but not this year. Maybe in a year or two. They have also mentioned Tysons Corner and Merrifield-Mosaic as possible locations, but even farther out on the timeline.

Arlington has considered a series of bike stations along the Lee Highway corridor to East Falls Church, but it seems like they are focusing on Columbia Pike and Shirlington in the latest expansion round. It's on the radar though.

I haven't heard anything about the City of Falls Church joining Capital Bikeshare. They would have to join in order to have any stations within the city limits.

There's also the possibility that CaBi expansion in general will be delayed (beyond the current delays) because of the bankruptcy filing of Bixi, the Montreal company that supplies the bikes and stations. However, I don't think there is a long-term threat to CaBi. Alta operates CaBi under contract with the local governments. Suppliers actually manufacture the bikes and stations, and provide them to Bixi (and eventually Alta and CaBi). If Bixi were to go under (which I don't think will happen) or be spun off, the manufacturing could be taken over by a different entity, since the outside suppliers are already responsible for manufacturing the hardware. (Software issues seem to be behind the Bixi problems. They switched software providers, which led to problems with newer Alta-Bixi systems like Chicago and NYC. That resulted in delayed or withheld payments to Bixi.)

Anyway, if you are a resident of Falls Church, I'd suggest that you contact your local officials and voice your support for bikeshare. I'm sure the officials are aware of CaBi but they may not be aware of the level of local support for bike stations in Falls Church. You can also add bike station suggestions on the crowdsourcing map. There's a link to the map on the CaBi site. (Go to the Station Map page. Then click on the "Suggest a Station Location" link above the main map.) Even though FC does not participate in CaBi, if there are a lot of votes and suggestions for FC stations on the crowdsourcing map, that can help to indicate the level of interest in FC bike stations.

dasgeh
01-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Arlington has considered a series of bike stations along the Lee Highway corridor to East Falls Church, but it seems like they are focusing on Columbia Pike and Shirlington in the latest expansion round. It's on the radar though.

Just adding to the chorus: Currently CaBi in Arlington is pretty filled out along the Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor. The round of expansion happening now is along the Pike. There is hope that the next round will be along Lee Hwy -- there are already some in the works West to Cherrydale. Falls Church would be well suited to connect to any expansion along Lee Hwy.

Tim Kelley
01-27-2014, 09:18 AM

FYI--the way Bikeshare works is that each jurisdiction owns and operates their part of the system. You would need to lobby the Fall Church government to bring it there!

rcannon100
01-27-2014, 09:42 AM
You would need to lobby the Fall Church government....

http://i.stack.imgur.com/wvfTu.png

PotomacCyclist
01-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Falls Church is kind of strange in that some government services are actually provided by Arlington or Fairfax. The Arlington circuit court includes Falls Church in its jurisdiction. The fire station that covers Falls Church is located in Arlington and staffed by Arlington firefighters. The Wikipedia page mentions "transport" as another service provided by Arlington, but I can't find any cites on the FC or Arl gov't sites. In various Arlington County board and agency meeting reports, I've seen budget items devoted to Falls Church matters. Fairfax apparently handles health and human services in Falls Church too.

I'm not sure if or how this would affect any decisions about CaBi. If FC were interested in joining, I think they would coordinate their program with Arlington, to allow for better connections in the network. Or they could reach an agreement to have Arlington administer a FC system, similar to the court and fire station arrangements. (Fairfax could be another option, but they aren't members of CaBi either.)

Tim Kelley
01-27-2014, 03:52 PM
If FC were interested in joining, I think they would coordinate their program with Arlington, to allow for better connections in the network.

I would hope that any jurisdiction joining CB would coordinate with their neighbors!

chris_s
01-28-2014, 07:26 AM
I'm no expert on the City of Falls Church, but my understanding is they developed a comprehensive Bike and Pedestrian Plan, and then when some residents went bonkers about how the draft plan was going to take away their parking, city council withdrew it, disavowed it and no plan has ever been put forward again.

In other words, I would NOT expect them to embrace CaBi with open arms. But hey, times may have changed or I may be misinformed.

There is zero occurrence of the words "bikeshare" or "cabi" in the searchable City Council minutes for Falls Church City.

americancyclo
01-28-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm no expert on the City of Falls Church, but my understanding is they developed a comprehensive Bike and Pedestrian Plan, and then when some residents went bonkers about how the draft plan was going to take away their parking, city council withdrew it, disavowed it and no plan has ever been put forward again.

In other words, I would NOT expect them to embrace CaBi with open arms. But hey, times may have changed or I may be misinformed.

There is zero occurrence of the words "bikeshare" or "cabi" in the searchable City Council minutes for Falls Church City.

They also have a horrendous "City Bike Route" that dates from 2007 http://www.fallschurchva.gov/content/docs/citybikeroute.pdf

TwoWheelsDC
01-28-2014, 08:24 AM
At the very least, EFC needs a big station. There are always tons of bikes parked there, and it's super close to the new developments along Lee Hwy. Add in a few stations along Washington Blvd (Westover!!) and you'd have super easy connectivity between Ballston and EFC that would, I think, increase business in that area even more. I also think putting a station along the W&OD to bridge between EFC and either WFC or even just the Rt. 7/W&OD intersection would would be fantastic and increase multimodal commuting when people would otherwise just drive.

PotomacCyclist
01-28-2014, 03:03 PM
I would hope that any jurisdiction joining CB would coordinate with their neighbors!

I think D.C. and Montgomery County could do a better job of coordinating their expansion. Maybe it's a problem with adding stations on Metro property, but D.C. has not added stations near the new Silver Spring and Takoma Park stations. They have done a little better at Friendship Heights/Tenleytown.

chris_s
01-29-2014, 11:10 AM
At the very least, EFC needs a big station. There are always tons of bikes parked there, and it's super close to the new developments along Lee Hwy. Add in a few stations along Washington Blvd (Westover!!) and you'd have super easy connectivity between Ballston and EFC that would, I think, increase business in that area even more. I also think putting a station along the W&OD to bridge between EFC and either WFC or even just the Rt. 7/W&OD intersection would would be fantastic and increase multimodal commuting when people would otherwise just drive.

We need to convince the Arlington County Board to come up with more money for Capital Bikeshare. There is a big gap between what Arlington's Bikeshare folks would like the system to look like and what has been funded:

http://mizook.com/temp/bikeshare%20unfunded.png

More detail at Arlington's Bikeshare Transit Development Plan (http://www.bikearlington.com/pages/bikesharing/arlington-bikeshare-transit-development-plan/)

jrenaut
01-29-2014, 11:19 AM
I used to live a little way up Lee Highway from EFC, before I rediscovered biking. My wife worked downtown and I worked out in VA. On days when I would meet her in the city for happy hour or dinner or whatever, I would take the bus down Lee Highway. It's about 3 miles, and would generally take 30+ minutes of waiting for the bus, regardless of what WMATA said, and then 15-20 minutes on the bus. And I would drop her off at Metro on my way to work in the car, and then pick her up when she got home.

All that to say that area is just screaming for some better connections, and CaBi would be awesome there.

dasgeh
01-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Lee Highway is in the lead! (Of unmet CaBi demand...)

elbows
01-31-2014, 02:06 PM
In case anyone's interested, I asked someone I know in Falls Church what the level of discussion was there and he said the following: "We have had discussions in Falls Church about CaBi, including reps from that organization. The challenge is that they don't want to open just one station, but need several of them to justify the investment. For now, there is interest in having new development projects (along Broad Street) install them. It will make it a lot easier if there are CaBi stations in EFC, and WFC metro stations. Our City Council is definitely interested in this."

Kolohe
01-31-2014, 04:33 PM
that makes perfect sense, and basically the way Alexandria did it. (one at each metro and few along the downtown 'strip')

Hopefully, though, it won't take an additional two years to expand beyond the initial rollout.

PotomacCyclist
01-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Alexandria is supposed to add 4 new stations in Del Ray, 3 in Carlyle and 1 on Slaters Lane/Potomac Greens by the end of this winter (although that schedule can always change). So it shouldn't be long at all. Then another 14 next year, maybe.

Drewdane
01-31-2014, 05:41 PM
http://i.stack.imgur.com/wvfTu.png
That would be funny if it weren't so true.

The only way to "lobby" Falls Church City govt is to show up with wads of cash and promises to clear out the riffraff of local entrepreneurs and independent small businesses in favor of generic "upscale retail" mega-development.

PotomacCyclist
02-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Interesting quote from Charlie Strunk, Fairfax County bicycle program coordinator, in an article about the ongoing Reston bikeshare study:

"Strunk said that the City of Falls Church is also exploring bikeshare, which could lead to a natural westward expansion from Arlington to Falls Church to Merrifield and Tysons."

This doesn't mean that a Falls Church system is on the way. But it does indicate that FC is officially looking into bikeshare.

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20140130/NEWS/140139914/1267&template=fairfaxTimes

chris_s
03-18-2014, 09:02 PM
So...Falls Church is soliciting feedback (http://www.fallschurchva.gov/content/government/departments/developmentservices/compplantranspo.aspx?cnlid=5669) on their proposed "Mobility for all Modes: Transportation Element of the City's Comprehensive Plan".

The Good News:
1) it has a bicycle section.
2) it talks about working to bring CaBi to Falls Church

The Bad News:
1) Everything else.

Seriously, check out this awesome map of planned bike projects:
http://mizook.com/temp/falls-church-bike.png

If you live in Falls Church and value cycling infrastructure, you really need to provide some constructive feedback on this thing.

americancyclo
03-19-2014, 07:24 AM
Are those W&OD Stop Sign Plazas?
The official FC Bicycle Route is the pits.
Are they really telling people to bike on Shreve? That road definitely needs at least sharrows, but more practically, bike lanes, or at LEAST a continuous paved sidewalk from the WFC Metro to the W&OD.

Phatboing
03-19-2014, 09:36 AM
The official FC bike route is my "trails are covered with snow, must do surface streets" route. Nearly all of it is residential, and consequently places I have no interest in going to on my bike; rather, a route I use to get out of FC.

The planned sharrows are probably unnecessary - I've used these roads, and I've seen other cyclists use them, and they're not really so heavily trafficked as to be dangerous for cyclists. It's just a token "here's a sharrow on a road that's already totally fine".

Isn't the whole point of making an area bike-friendly to help people on bikes access the businesses in the town? A majority of those businesses are on Broad St.

This annoys me more than the current situation, because nothing changes while FC gets to pretend that it's becoming bike-friendly.

Also, are they seriously calling Rt.7 west of the city limit a "neighboring bike route"?

chris_s
03-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Also, are they seriously calling Rt.7 west of the city limit a "neighboring bike route"?

Didn't you know? According to Fairfax County there's a bike trail there! (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/tysonsbikeplan/pdf/tysonsphasing1_mapa.pdf)

To be fair, their bike master plans does acknowledge that it needs upgrades (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/tysonsbikeplan/pdf/tysonsfacility_mape.pdf).

In Arlington we call that a sidewalk.

DismalScientist
03-19-2014, 10:54 AM
Are they really telling people to bike on Shreve? That road definitely needs at least sharrows, but more practically, bike lanes, or at LEAST a continuous paved sidewalk from the WFC Metro to the W&OD.
No... "They" aren't telling people to bike on Shreve. Fairfax County is.

With the exception on Broad and Washington Streets, I would think that all the streets in Falls Church would be comfortable for relatively novice cyclists, particularly with the zealous enforcement of speed limits for which Falls Church is famous. The proposed sharrows seem to be parallel routes to these main roads. Personally, given the amount of traffic, I don't care whether these roads get sharrows or not. Furthermore, I don't care whether there is a signed city bike route if most streets are suitable for biking. I don't particularly see the need for any bike-specific infrastructure in residential neighborhoods with good street connections and relatively little traffic.

I would, however, do something about most of the stop signs on the WOD.

DismalScientist
03-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Didn't you know? According to Fairfax County there's a bike trail there! (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/tysonsbikeplan/pdf/tysonsphasing1_mapa.pdf)

To be fair, their bike master plans does acknowledge that it needs upgrades (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/tysonsbikeplan/pdf/tysonsfacility_mape.pdf).

And we in Arlington would never call a sidewalk a bike trail.:rolleyes:

americancyclo
03-19-2014, 11:28 AM
particularly with the zealous enforcement of speed limits for which Falls Church is famous.

Funny, I never see speed enforcement in Falls Church City on Broad St. between Shreve/Haycock and Washington. Everyone slows down driving through the tony neighborhoods between Washington and Seven Corners, because that's where they enforce and ticket, but I routinely see people driving 40-50mph in front of Giant and underneath the Citizens' Bridge with no repercussions.

DismalScientist
03-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Isn't it obvious that you always want to conduct speed enforcement on the parts of roads where conditions suggest a higher safe speed (regardless of the posted limit)? :rolleyes:

lordofthemark
03-19-2014, 11:56 AM
I don't particularly see the need for any bike-specific infrastructure in residential neighborhoods with good street connections and relatively little traffic.

wayfinding signs. For those of us silly enough to venture into a place we've never ridden before, without a map or a smartphone (or without wanting to take those out constantly.)

americancyclo
03-19-2014, 12:03 PM
wayfinding signs. For those of us silly enough to venture into a place we've never ridden before, without a map or a smartphone (or without wanting to take those out constantly.)

In my day, we called that an adventure.

Phatboing
03-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Funny, I never see speed enforcement in Falls Church City on Broad St. between Shreve/Haycock and Washington. Everyone slows down driving through the tony neighborhoods between Washington and Seven Corners, because that's where they enforce and ticket, but I routinely see people driving 40-50mph in front of Giant and underneath the Citizens' Bridge with no repercussions.

I've seen a repercussion every once in a while. The downhill just before Giant is a great way to get people to speed accidentally.

Really, the place I want to see some serious improvement is the hellmouth that is Seven Corners. Make that so I can get from one side to the other without taking a circuitous back-route or fear of death, and that'll make things just dandy indeed.

mstone
03-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Really, the place I want to see some serious improvement is the hellmouth that is Seven Corners. Make that so I can get from one side to the other without taking a circuitous back-route or fear of death, and that'll make things just dandy indeed.

The only way to improve seven corners is with a bulldozer, and the real estate market is nowhere near bad enough for the commonwealth to afford taking that much property.

ShawnoftheDread
03-19-2014, 01:57 PM

Such a route doesn't even exist for cars. Seven Corners is the worst.

Phatboing
03-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Such a route doesn't even exist for cars. Seven Corners is the worst.

Indeed. My girlfriend and I experiment with routes to get there (Bangkok Golden .. mmmmm) on our bikes a lot, but all of these fall on a spectrum between possible death and certain death.

Tear it down, do it over.

dasgeh
03-19-2014, 02:17 PM

Or the Custis Trail...

PotomacCyclist
03-19-2014, 11:34 PM
I've seen a repercussion every once in a while. The downhill just before Giant is a great way to get people to speed accidentally.

Maybe something like the Hovenring?

http://bicycledutch.wordpress.com/2012/08/23/spectacular-new-floating-cycle-roundabout/

DismalScientist
03-20-2014, 05:26 AM
Well, they have something like that for cars now. See how well that works.:rolleyes:

PotomacCyclist
03-20-2014, 06:29 AM
The Hovenring seems to be working well though.

mstone
03-20-2014, 07:02 AM
Well, they have something like that for cars now. See how well that works.:rolleyes:

yeah, but those are motorists, not the ELITE!

DismalScientist
03-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Indeed. My girlfriend and I experiment with routes to get there (Bangkok Golden .. mmmmm) on our bikes a lot, but all of these fall on a spectrum between possible death and certain death.

From the WOD, take the Ohio St. access, climb McKinley Road. At Wilson go straight across on John Marshall, turn left on Willston at the light and go straight across Route 50 at Patrick Henry. Turn right on the southern frontage road for Arlington Blvd and left on the shopping center access before the Home Depot parking lot and continue behind Home Depot to the Leesburg Pike side of the shopping center.
There is a lot of traffic after Wilson, but it is generally moving slowly.

consularrider
03-20-2014, 08:52 AM
Note that there was a cyclist killed a couple of years ago on Dismal's suggested route. I can't find a link for details at the moment. I believe it was an elderly rider who may have pulled out in fron of traffic from the access road.

PeteD
03-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Since I ride a lot in the highlighted area my observations:

1) Broad Street is still not a nice place to ride a bike. That should be the focus of any bike access and improvements.
2) The "Bike Route" is not much of a route. Ride from Maple to Oak requires you you un-mount twice, due to horrible concrete conditions, wooden bridges that are 6 inches higher than the sidewalk surface, the route is a sidewalk, not a road, and not wide enough for two people walking to pass let alone a bike. Plus the route requires you to ride across a grassy area through a private parking lot (i.e. tresspass), and then try and cross Lee Highway without a crosswalk of any sort. And the aforementioned riding on Broad Street.
3) Sharrows are redundant where they wish to put them. Park Avenue is wide and low traffic, Maple Ave is as well.
4) No sane access via bike to 7 Corners. Hillwood Ave is a nice wide route, but then you get dropped into carmageddon just past the 24 hr Fitness.

This planning lacks two major foci: Broad Street, and that there's no route to get from the East Falls Church Metro (i.e. the W&OD) to West Falls Church Metro, or for that matter, any real route to get from the area highlighted in the planned bicycle projects to West Falls Church Metro. With the impending opening of the Silver Line, this lack of access is a real disservice to Falls Church residents.

--Pete

Phatboing
03-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Since I ride a lot in the highlighted area my observations:

1) Broad Street is still not a nice place to ride a bike. That should be the focus of any bike access and improvements.

--Pete

This. All the businesses are on Broad St, so if you want to direct cyclists to the local businesses, duh. I'd draw a parallel to King St, but from my experience, King St is much slower than Broad St.

Maple has light traffic, but I've seen motorists drive rather aggressively at times. Ditto Park, but to a lesser extent.

Right now, all the bike plans offer easy routes for cyclists to get out of FC without bothering the motorists.

I'm trying not to let myself get all worked up, so I can send them some constructive feedback.

One idea I had was that maybe a group of us could take the city planner/s out for a bike ride in the city, so they can experience first-hand the challenges of getting to even the basics. How, for example, do you get to Giant to do your groceries?

Rockford10
03-20-2014, 11:27 AM
I am a resident of the City of Falls Church and was unable to attend the meeting last Saturday. I did want to go - but it was not to be. I have since sent in comments on the "Transportation Plan" and I really tried to be constructive.

Reading the responses here - I've got a few thoughts:

- The Falls Church "Bike Path" is horrible. I've tried to follow it a few times and have miserably gotten lost. It's just stupid.
- Bikes on Rt 7/Broad Street is difficult. It's a major commercial route, WITH actual houses on the side. There is no room for a bike lane across from Chipotle and Starbucks, especially not with the new Harris Teeter going in right there.
- I have not had a problem getting anywhere I wanted to go via bike in Falls Church CITY. I simply cross Broad street and then ride on Park to get where I need to go. The crosses over Broad Street are pretty good; sometimes I take West Street, which isn't great, but Virginia Ave. is super easy and is my main route through town.
- I have taken the "park" route to get to Pizzaria Orso and the comic book shoppe and it stinks. It's rutted and has steep bumps up to the bridges. Last time we went that way, I was "Fred-Flinstoning" to go through a large dip and jabbed my handlebars into my ribs because I missed a rut in the pavement.
- They've really tried to get kids to school on bikes or walking. There are crossing guards at Haycock and they added bike racks at Thomas Jefferson.
- Both WFC Metro, EFC Metro and Shreve Rd. are outside of the City.
- The candidate for City Council who bike-commutes was the only one not elected.
- I don't think we can blame 7 Corners on Falls Church City. Eden Center is in the City, but that's where it stops.

I am more than happy to ride around town with the City Council.

Phatboing
03-20-2014, 11:46 AM
From the WOD, take the Ohio St. access, climb McKinley Road. At Wilson go straight across on John Marshall, turn left on Willston at the light and go straight across Route 50 at Patrick Henry. Turn right on the southern frontage road for Arlington Blvd and left on the shopping center access before the Home Depot parking lot and continue behind Home Depot to the Leesburg Pike side of the shopping center.
There is a lot of traffic after Wilson, but it is generally moving slowly.

Thanks.

That, however, is way out of my way. I'm pretty close to Broad St, so we usually just take the Rt 7 sidewalk (I know, I know), and then navigate the fragments of sidewalk until we're in the shopping center. Less than optimal, but we get there. We bike at around jogging speed, which helps in staying alert for the crazies.

I don't really expect FC to do anything about Seven Corners - it's just that it's the Worst Thing Ever, and I wanted to complain.

Rockford10
03-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Seven Corners - it's just that it's the Worst Thing Ever, and I wanted to complain.

+1

PeteD
03-20-2014, 01:31 PM
I don't really expect FC to do anything about Seven Corners - it's just that it's the Worst Thing Ever, and I wanted to complain.

If Gaiman and Goodkind hadn't described the the route of the Apocalypse as the M25 around London, I'd believe that 7 Corners would be that route.

--Pete

Boo Boo
01-03-2015, 07:49 PM
7 Corners from FC:

Take Hilltop or Broad to Cherry - cross 50 at the light on Cherry.
Take the 50 access road up to the Shell station, then loop to the right around the Shell onto South Street
First left on Cedarwood
First left on Spring Terrace
2nd Right (T-intersection) on Aspen
Left on Sleepy Hollow
Right on Nicholson
Left on Castle
Castle takes you to the light on 7 with the Sunoco on one side and the Suntrust on the other side.

I've done this route dozens of times - it avoids the entire carmageddon mess and drops you right into the shopping center with DFH and Bangkok Golden.

PotomacCyclist
02-06-2015, 01:24 AM
There is hope for improvement, and a more walkable, bikeable Seven Corners with better transit, by... 2055.

By that time, we will have hovercars and hoverbikes anyway.

http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/breaking_ground/2015/02/there-is-a-vision-to-untangle-and-redevelop-seven.html?page=all

There is a vision to untangle and redevelop Seven Corners
Feb 4, 2015, 7:57pm EST

americancyclo
02-06-2015, 08:59 AM
lots of chatter this week in Falls Church News Press about the development of Routes 7 and 29 (Broad and Washington Streets) (http://fcnp.com/2015/02/04/f-c-chamber-reps-affirm-need-for-doable-downtown-upgrades/):

in it mentioned

For the second tier longer term, the Chamber listed “continuing to investigate a redesign of a public park on a small City-owned parcel in the middle of the north side of the 100 block of W. Broad “without losing and perhaps expanding access to public parking from Broad Street and developing Bikeshare options.”

lordofthemark
02-09-2015, 08:39 AM
- I have not had a problem getting anywhere I wanted to go via bike in Falls Church CITY. I simply cross Broad street and then ride on Park to get where I need to go. The crosses over Broad Street are pretty good; sometimes I take West Street, which isn't great, but Virginia Ave. is super easy and is my main route through town.

I was in C of FC yesterday, taking my bike back to the best bike shop in the region for some minor repairs, but I forgot to check when they opened and got there way too early, so I rode around "The Little City" to pick up some more FS points.

I am not the most strong fearless rider around, and yet my sense is that Park worked just fine. The situation with Broad is not really comparable to King west of the metro station - the parallel route is much, much better in FC. It is more comparable to King in Old Town, except Park in FC was generally quieter and more comfortable than Cameron in Alexandria.

It maybe though that Park could be given more explicit bike boulevard treatment beyond just painted sharrows and hte absence of a center line.

elbows
11-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Anyone know when we might expect movement on bikeshare in Falls Church? I want to buy a yoga package there and bikeshare would make it a lot easier.

http://greatergreaterwashington.org/post/31014/falls-church-hopes-to-add-capital-bikeshare-in-2017/