PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Carbon Raleigh Team frame 53cm & DA parts

Adam J.
10-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Looking to sell most of my nice race bike. Haven't raced in a couple years, just moved to a smaller place, yada yada yada. And yes, I know it's 'cross season, but that can also mean road pre-season! Great time to get your new ride put together, get a good fitting done and spend the rest of the winter prepping to crush your competitors/PBs.

$1100 takes it all quick and easy, or feel free to make an offer. Cash is great! We can do Paypal too, but no shipping. (Too much money involved and I want the buyer to take a test ride so he or she is sure.) Seriously, I'm reasonable and would really be into knowing someone is using this stuff and loving it. Just don't say something like "$500?"

Frame: 53cm full carbon frame and fork (don't quote me, but I think frame & fork are 1000g or a touch less)
Shifters: DA 7800 10 speed
RD: DA 7800 w/ FSA ceramic pulleys
FD: DA 7800
Crankset: FSA K-force 53/39, ceramic BB30, 170mm
Stem: K-Force 110mm
Bar: K-force shallow drop/reach 42 cm c-c
Seatpost: FSA K-Force, 32mm setback
Brakeset: K-force
Pedals: Ultegra SPD-SL
Chain: SRAM PC-1091
Cages: Blackburn carbon
Cables: Gore Ride-on w/ Shimano gear indicator
SADDLE, WHEEL SENSOR & COMPUTER MOUNT NOT INCLUDED

I'm MUCH more motivated to sell this all together (and the components all match!), even with a little haggling, but here are a few other part-outs I can think of:

Frame, Fork, Headset - $500
Frame, Fork, Headset, Crankset - $700
Shifters, Derailleurs, Crankset (no bearings, don't have the removal tools) - $600
Everything but the Frame, Fork & Headset - $700

I'll do an individual part-out if the frameset goes or if there's interest in enough of the individual parts, so ask away. I don't mind working with a bunch of people.

Not aesthetically perfect, but NO CRASH history. I'm the only owner and everything was new to me. It's been on a roof rack, in the back of a team van, fell over at the coffee shop, etc. but that's really the extent of the dings. I'm 5'8", about 145 and not hard on my stuff.

Here's a link for geometry on the frame:

http://www.raleighusa.com/archive/2010-road/team/

Right now the saddle to BB is at 72cm, reach from the nose to shifters is 70cm, 58cm to the bar. 6cm saddle-bar drop. There's room for adjustment in all directions and I've got plenty of extra bits to swap with if needed to make it work.

Here's a hopefully working Flickr set, including a pic of it built up and with a little more fork steerer than it has now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42384015@N00/sets/72157636301242466/

Sorry for the epic ad, but thanks for looking!