PDA

View Full Version : Bike to School Day is Wednesday Oct. 9

rcannon100
10-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Information from our good friends at BA (http://www.bikearlington.com/pages/biking-in-arlington/bike-to-school/bike-to-school-day/) ("Bad Attitude"?? - "Breaking A$$clowns"???)

And this, from Yorktown TV Studio featuring Moist Andy (yeah, that's really his name)

http://youtu.be/44aC3BCSRRg

consularrider
10-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Note: That is Walk and Bike to School Day. I wonder if it only counts if you do both? ;)

ShawnoftheDread
10-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Note: That is Walk and Bike to School Day. I wonder if it only counts if you do both? ;)

They don't teach grammar anymore.

dasgeh
10-04-2013, 09:53 AM

Bike to school. Park your bike. Walk to class. Done.

consularrider
10-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Doesn't JasonB ride his bike to his classroom to park it?

dasgeh
10-04-2013, 10:10 AM
BTW, are there more than a handful of frames in that video that couldn't have been shot in 1978?

rcannon100
10-04-2013, 11:13 AM
I asked Jeremy about that. He did not seem to understand (he can be clueless). I think I need to show him some Welcome Back Carter reruns.

Jason B
10-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Doesn't JasonB ride his bike to his classroom to park it?

I'm on the 4th floor so that is where half of my elevation comes from. I need every inch to catch up to you crankers.

Actually WL Bike Club is on it for B2SD. Our club president is pretty awesome. He going to propose to the board for a third bike rack, for we are getting pretty packed with all the bikes.
Last week we took the club down to Gravelly Point for CX practice. It was a total blast. We also have a nice contingent heading out for tomorrow's fun ride.

ShawnoftheDread
10-04-2013, 02:56 PM
I asked Jeremy about that. He did not seem to understand (he can be clueless). I think I need to show him some Welcome Back Carter reruns.

We do miss Mr. Kotter, but who among us would truthfully welcome back Mr. Carter? Be honest now.

consularrider
10-04-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm on the 4th floor so that is where half of my elevation comes from. I need every inch to catch up to you crankers.

Actually WL Bike Club is on it for B2SD. Our club president is pretty awesome. He going to propose to the board for a third bike rack, for we are getting pretty packed with all the bikes.
Last week we took the club down to Gravelly Point for CX practice. It was a total blast. We also have a nice contingent heading out for tomorrow's fun ride.
I want a Generals cycling kit!

Tim Kelley
10-07-2013, 08:03 AM

Not to be confused with Bike and Walk to School Day in the Spring...

eminva
10-09-2013, 09:05 AM
It was great to see all the young students walking and biking to school this morning! Kudos to all the organizers. Looked like a big success.

Liz