PDA

View Full Version : Miscellanesous items for sale benefitting Climate Ride

nikki_d
08-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Climate Ride is now using eBay Giving Works! Sellers can give a portion of the proceeds from their sales, buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout. Check out some of the great bike items you can buy that will benefit the Climate Ride! I am selling some items I no longer use, so you could potentially benefit Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA) too! One other rider has some listings and others have said they will be adding more.

All of the current Climate Ride listings can be found here (http://givingworks.ebay.com/charity-auctions/charity/climate-ride/62367/).

As of this posting, current items include a Nutcase helmet (used), a YAKKAY helmet with two covers (used), Viva Japanese cloth handle bar tape (new), Ribbon Cork Plus Handlebar Tape (new), Pair Continental Ultra Gator Skins Road Tires 700 x 25 (new), Detours Toocan Pannier (used), and a Basil Mitre Pannier (used). A pair of size 41 Specialized MTB shoes with SPD cleats were snapped up at the Buy it Now price of $10 before I could finish typing this.