PDA

View Full Version : ICE Cycles - Big Ring Breakfast - July 17 @ 0715 East Potomac Park

KLizotte
07-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Cut and paste:

Good Morning FHWA;

Hope this reaches some of you. Cyclists from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE Cycles) will be meeting for their 2nd Big Ring Breakfast

WED, 17 Jul at Golf Course, East Potomac Park; 0715 (or sooner).

We’ll have a special guest as well: Anthony Reiss, Service Manager and Head Mechanic of Proteus Bicycles. He is the husband of ICE Cyclist Jessica Reiss and will be happy to entertain any and all random cycling questions.

Pls stop by to meet other commuters in to SW and Fed cyclists.

Adam X

=========================

ICE Cyclists and Friends;

We had 10 ICE Cyclists show for the first ICE Cycles No Host Big Ring Breakfast. I look forward to seeing you all again for breakfast on 17 Jul. And I extend invite to our friends at FCC, FEMA, DHS Ops and USCIS.

When: 17 Jul, WED, 0715 to 0750.

Where: Golf Course Restaurant at East Potomac Park (Haines Point)

Adam X

consularrider
07-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Will they stop at the stop signs? :confused:

dbb
07-11-2013, 12:31 PM
I guess the rest of us Feds in SW DC are included as well.

Sweet! Wednesday Coffee Club!

KLizotte
07-11-2013, 12:32 PM
This was posted on the DOT and FAA listserv so I'm sure anyone and everyone is invited. You can never have too many cyclists!

adamx
07-12-2013, 04:22 AM
Hey! i just logged on to post this. I am building the bicycle program at ICE and in our bldg at the Potomac Center North. i organized our first Big Ring Breaky a few weeks ago and we had a good turnout. so, trying for another that will hopefully turn in to a bi-weekly engagement. You will NOT be unsatisfied with food and prices at the Golf Course snak bar.

I'll try to be there by 0700 and will certainly be there by 0715. we can all hang til 0745 and still make it back to offices and in our seats by 0830.

YES, all are welcome!!

adamx
07-26-2013, 04:51 AM
ICE CYCLES BIG RING BREAKFAST #3. 31 Jul. Golf Course Snak Bar at East Potomac Park (haines point). I'll be there by 0715.