PDA

View Full Version : Total 200 -- Call for Volunteers

eminva
06-06-2013, 05:33 AM
This arrived in my inbox yesterday. The date is July 6th.

Help us help you!
What better way to celebrate your achievement than to have a friend or family member there to root you on. We're always looking for more volunteers to add to our rock-star roster. Total 200 volunteers are second to none. And we have the proof to back it up! Whether someone wants to help all day or part of it, we're always looking for folks to join the Total200 team.

Here's some volunteer opportunities that are still available:

Start/Finish — See the riders off or cheer them in after they finish a remarkable achievement
Checkpoints — Help cheer people on and provide needed support to riders at one of the 7 checkpoints along our route

Online at http://www.total200.com/Volunteers
or email tim@reachabove.com

consularrider
06-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Please do (actually the date is July 6), those of use riding will forever be in your debt. :D Funny, this was the first event update I'd gotten from the Total 200 since I registered in October! Do they think I'm not riding? :confused:

hozn
06-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Note that the email address should have been tim@reachabove.org apparently. I tried sending an email to that address about my registration and it bounced back.

consularrider
06-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Note that the email address should have been tim@reachabove.org apparently. I tried sending an email to that address about my registration and it bounced back.
hozn, when I had a question about my registration, my response was from info@total200.com