PDA

View Full Version : Burley d'lite

Jason B
04-06-2013, 04:28 AM
This is an old Burley d'lite carrier that is used for stuff, not kids. The seat has been removed and don't have. Everything works great, wheels, clamp, and actual carrier. I guess it could be used for kids again if you order the seats and give it a cleaning. I am going for long ride today so will have to meet up tonight or def tomorrow. It looks like the one below model and condition. $10 ( my fee for writing this which is the equivalent to a scone and latte)

TwoWheelsDC
04-06-2013, 01:35 PM
This is an old Burley d'lite carrier that is used for stuff, not kids. The seat has been removed and don't have. Everything works great, wheels, clamp, and actual carrier. I guess it could be used for kids again if you order the seats and give it a cleaning. I am going for long ride today so will have to meet up tonight or def tomorrow. It looks like the one below model and condition. $10 ( my fee for writing this which is the equivalent to a scone and latte)

I'll take it!!

cephas
05-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Gone?

rcannon100
05-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Gone?

I gutted one of these things trying to make a dog trailer out of it. Has no seat. But it has a sorta wooden plywood floor. Wheels good. Hitch still there. You can have it if you want to pick it up.