PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening Oct 22

rcannon100
10-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Monday is the Grand Opening of my agency's partnership with CABI. We are having a lunch time celebration with cupcakes or something hopefully (whatever COSTCO happens to have). Giving the ceremonial first CABI code to the a member Chairman's office. Lots of excited buzz, and more and more people riding bikes. It's nice to have great management! :D

rcannon100
10-22-2012, 12:53 PM
One of the most common questions: I read this article about this study about not promoting or requiring helmets, because it gets in the way of bikeshare.... I read where pedestrians should be wearing helmets as well.... What about helmets....

It went very well. We bought 100 memberships (discount codes) and handed out 65 during the event!! I was amazed at the interest and how well it worked.

rcannon100
10-22-2012, 07:01 PM
One more comment from the front line: A common comment during today's grand opening event:

* "At $75 annual membership, it was well, maybe I am not sure, let me think about it.... "

* "At $25 Annual Members (silver corporate membership), this is a no brainer!!"

Once again proving that CABI is bringing on the Zombie Apocalypse ("no brains" - snark snark snark)

Dirt
10-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Zombie apocalypse on CABIs. I like it!

ShawnoftheDread
10-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Zombie apocalypse on CABIs. I like it!

Depends on the zombie model. Fast zombies will catch anyone on a CaBi. Which means I only have to pedal faster than the nearest CaBi.

culimerc
10-24-2012, 11:48 AM
OOooo CaBi Zombie Ride!!