PDA

View Full Version : Forum Expansion

Tim Kelley
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
As you've probably noticed, there are a couple new logos on the forum pages. It's been a great couple of months that the forum has been up and running and it has really taken on a life of it's own.

Playing on this success, BikeArlington has teamed up with goDCgo (http://www.godcgo.com/) ("goDCgo is an initiative of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) that provides employees, residents and visitors with the education and assistance they need to make more informed choices about their daily travel") to expand the forum to also include Washington DC.

We hope the forum will continue to grow and become even more useful as a regional tool!

Dirt
10-22-2010, 02:16 PM
For those of us that ride in both Arlington and the District every day, that's a perfect way to team up. Cool news, Tim.

americancyclo
11-08-2010, 11:03 AM
WABA forums are joining now too, just moved over from there, and I think this is great since my commute takes me from Falls Church to DC. Looking forward to a place to keep up to date on trail conditions and event info.

Dirt
11-08-2010, 12:48 PM
my commute takes me from Falls Church to DC.
We share a commuting route. If you encounter an odd person on a pink fixie that sounds remarkably like Santa's sleigh, make sure to introduce yourself.

Rock on!

Pete

ERandall
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm a WABA forum transplant. Hi :D

Nice to be here.

Dirt
11-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Welcome! Cool to have the WABA folks here. I'm a WABA member, but didn't really dive into the forum at all. Only so many on-line fora that I can keep up with. :D

Mark Blacknell
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Great to see things coming together. Few of us stay in the same jurisdiction all day, so it's nice to have one place for a conversation that crosses lines.

Dirt
11-09-2010, 06:54 PM
My crayolas cannot be bounded by anything as mundane as a line. ;)

eminva
11-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello --

I just came over from the WABA forum, too. I commute from Vienna, VA to DC. I am very hopeful I will one day encounter the pink fixie that sounds like Santa's sleigh!

Liz

girlonabikedc
12-14-2010, 05:03 PM
What does Santa's sleigh sound like? Is it the sound of Jingle Bells? The soft neighing of the Reindeer? The plopping of hot reindeer poo in the snow?