PDA

View Full Version : Maybe not the best business plan.

Dickie
09-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Just an idea, but when the BikeShare delivery folks driving the vans leave a station take a good look before you pull into traffic, I was nearly nailed by a driver this morning who pulled straight into traffic through the bike lane without even looking.... oh yeah, he was on the phone as well.....not a good idea to kill your clients.... just sayin!

KelOnWheels
09-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Just an idea, but when the BikeShare delivery folks driving the vans leave a station take a good look before you pull into traffic, I was nearly nailed by a driver this morning who pulled straight into traffic through the bike lane without even looking.... oh yeah, he was on the phone as well.....not a good idea to kill your clients.... just sayin!

They're trying to load balance! :p

KLizotte
09-04-2012, 03:12 PM

I would definitely contact the BikeShare management with details as to where and when. I'm sure they can figure out who the driver was and take appropriate action.