PDA

View Full Version : Used bikes for tall people (6'2 and over)

Arlingtonrider
08-04-2012, 10:55 AM
I stopped by Phoenix bikes this morning and found out that they have a lot of bikes for tall people (6"2' and over) that they would like to move to make room for smaller size frame bikes. So if you're tall and looking for an inexpensive ride, now is a good time to stop by. See www.phoenixbikes.org for details on location and hours.

ShawnoftheDread
08-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Must those of us of limited stature continue to endure this blatant hostility and discrimination?!

rcannon100
08-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Must those of us of limited stature continue to endure this blatant hostility and discrimination?!

Do you really want me to answer that, Shorty??!! :p

Riley Casey
08-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Snort * While those of us at the upper edge of "normal" continue to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous retail inventories? I think not.:rolleyes:

KelOnWheels
08-04-2012, 08:07 PM

Well, maybe if you would grow up and stop being an angry baby, you could find a bike that fits ;)

rcannon100
08-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Snort * While those of us at the upper edge of "normal" continue to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous retail inventories? I think not.:rolleyes:

I have a Cannondale XL, with everything set to the highest position, and it just sorta barely fits. I understand Cannondale now makes a "Jumbo" size. Jumbo?? Jumbo!!! Come'on! I'm not an elephant!

ShawnoftheDread
08-05-2012, 08:05 AM
I have a Cannondale XL, with everything set to the highest position, and it just sorta barely fits. I understand Cannondale now makes a "Jumbo" size. Jumbo?? Jumbo!!! Come'on! I'm not an elephant!

Sez you.

Certifried
08-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Jumbo!!! Come'on! I'm an elephant!

oh! That was YOU in Dirt's picture!! I thought it was familiar :cool: