PDA

View Full Version : February 2019 BAC-PAC meeting

dasgeh
01-23-2019, 07:36 PM
Arlington's Bicycle Advisory Committee is having our first joint BAC-PAC meeting of the year planned for Monday, February 4 (our regularly scheduled February BAC meeting) and we've got a great agenda for you (details below). We'll have a discussion with ACPD about crash data from last year, and then move on to a discussion with DPR on trails!

*Input needed before next Wednesday*
(Commenting below works)
- send me questions for ACPD (related to the crash report or other topics)
- send me questions related to trails - planning for maintaining them, sharing them with other users
- tell your friends we're having this awesome meeting!

As always, all are welcome. Hope to see you there.

Agenda

7-7:10 Welcome, intros
7:10-7:20 Public comment
7:20-7:50 ACPD
7:50-8:50 Trails
8:50-9 separate BAC/PAC business (minutes, anything else that comes up)

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

infinitebuffalo
01-28-2019, 08:35 AM
Where is the meeting held?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dasgeh
01-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Where is the meeting held?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2100 Clarendon Blvd (Courthouse), 3rd floor conference room (it's on the atrium - if you come up the stairs or elevator, just look for bikes)

dasgeh
02-25-2019, 02:47 PM
As a follow-up to the excellent February meeting we had with the Pedestrian Advisory Committee, I've attached the report of bike/ped crashes in 2018 in Arlington County and the answers to our questions submitted in advanced. Lt Murphy noted two things about the report (which is updated from the meeting):
The bike accident number is slightly higher, 52 to 57. That is still a 29% reduction from last year.
Page 8, Driver/Rider/Pedestrian Behaviors is what was not complete at the time of the meeting. When you look at those tables, if the number doesn’t add up to 100%, it’s because the remaining categories were not significant, ie. there were one or two instances.
All are welcome!

Wait, I don't seem to be able to attach PDFs. Thoughts?

chris_s
02-26-2019, 09:08 AM
Wait, I don't seem to be able to attach PDFs. Thoughts?

If you e-mail them to me I can put them up on my server and post the links here.