PDA

View Full Version : July 2017 ABAC meeting tonight!

dasgeh
07-10-2017, 11:01 AM
We have a fun-filled meeting tonight. 7pm 2100 Clarendon Blvd 3rd floor. Agenda below (*which has been tweaked from what was originally posted*). All are welcome.

Previously approved minutes can be found on the BAC's webpage: https://commissions.arlingtonva.us/bicycle-advisory-committee/

Thanks. Hope to see you tonight.
Gillian

Time Item Owner
7:00pm Call to Order; Introductions; Approve minutes Gillian
7:05pm ACPD: Collisions on the Pike; enforcement of bike lanes Lt. Dan Murphy
7:35pm Update from the Manager’s Office Carol Mitten
7:45pm Meeting with Manager – Recap & Request for Suggestions for Washington Blvd detour Gillian
7:55pm MOTs and right of way permits: outline of issues Dave Goodman
8:05pm Update on bike element update Gillian
8:15pm Staff updates BikeArlington; Daves; Kevin
8:30pm New Business
9:00pm Adjournment Gillian

Starduster
07-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Dasgeh: 1st order of business- Happy Birthday!!!

I am not sure when or even if I can make it tonight, but I alerted John Harpold of Papillon Cycles, for whom Columbia Pike bike safety is an up-front concern. If he can pry himself away from the shop, he'll be there, perhaps with one of the accident victims...

dasgeh
07-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Dasgeh: 1st order of business- Happy Birthday!!!

I am not sure when or even if I can make it tonight, but I alerted John Harpold of Papillon Cycles, for whom Columbia Pike bike safety is an up-front concern. If he can pry himself away from the shop, he'll be there, perhaps with one of the accident victims...

Thanks. But my birthday was last month -- Totally outed the fact that I just copied June's intro message. I'll fix that.

And definitely thanks.